4

At school I found Taya standing by my locker. "Hey, you look upset." Taya asked frowning.

I looked at her smiling and looking around. "Who me?"

"Uh... yeah."

"What no. I'm happy. See." I said pointing at my smile.

"Um... yeah, right. What happened."

"Nothing." I lied slamming my locker shut.

"Yiu look like you've been crying. What happened?"

"Nothing." I said smiling bigger but when Derek walked through the double doors my smile turned to a frown and I walked away.

"Aw, it has to do with Mr. Bad boy. What'd he do?"

"Pst, it's a secret." I whispered.

"Whatever." She said shoving me.

DEREK POV

I saw Bailey having fun with Taya. So she must not be mad about my lies.

Of course she is. I was harsh to her. I'm a real j-

I cut out if my thoughts when I hit a wall. Ugh, why does this always happen.

I laugh erupted from the end of the hall. I looked around and saw Bailey and Taya laughing and pointing at me.

Did they take some laughing gas or something? Cause, jeez. Bailey's laugh us so cute.

Ok, I really need to quit thinking about. I headed to class with my friends. First, third, fifth, and sixth hour with her. I hope she isn't u- god, I barely know her. What's wrong with me.

~*~

At lunch I was thinking weather or not if I should apologize. I decided maybe I should.

I walked out in the halls and stopped Bailey.

"What?" She asked obviously mad.

I wouldn't blame her, would you? I was really rude to her.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you."

"You really think sorry is going to make up for what you did? No, I don't think it will." She said pulling her arm out of my grasp.

BAILEY POV

He acts like he's known me for awhile. We just met. He needs to calm his jets. I am not that mad at him. I know I may have acted like I was but I'm not. I just don't accepting people's apologize even though I should especially if they are like him and carries a gun around besides at school.

"He apologized for something and you seemed mad. What was it?"

"Ugh, fine. He called me fat and ugly. I for 1) think I'm skinnier than him. And 2) prettier than him." I said smiling.

I should really forgive, right? I mean, he did apologize. He could kill me.

Pictures flashed through my mind of him killing me. I have made my choice.