Helloo!

Hello! This is simon peter or peter.

I would like to say that I'm pissed off because that damn story description has that 2000 word limit and the original story description didn't fit....
So I copied the whole original one and deleted some parts to make it fit.

--------
BACK TO MY AUTHOR'S NOTE...

All names, events, and few places are fiction and used fictiously.

this story is not edited...

Every chapter I'd be glad to hear your opinions about it. And please, if you encounter a typo or any grammatical errors, I'm very sorry. Please inform me about it.

Thanks and keep reading!😅

!/!/!/!/!/!/!

Original Story Description:

Lily Anne Williams is your typical nobody. She's the laughing stock of her school. She has the clichéd nerdy aura latched unto her as a curse and partially a blessing.

Now she's sixteen, she works in the library with her rommate / pretend sister, Xandy to get her money from the government. She makes lots of efforts to fit in more activities in her tight schedule. You'd believe that pigs fly rather than believe she gets a chance to have time for herself.

She's a different person this summer.
She meets these four guys.

•~•~•~•~•~

Carter Jones owes half of his life to Lily from all the unmistaken near deaths and humiliation of being saved by a girl. He thanks her for helping him with his sister and some few other problems.

~~~

"Lily? Ashley? Are you real?" Carter said through half open eyes.

"Ashley? She isn't here. Are you drunk? I knew when life crumbles we have to face facts! Not drink and be a pussy about it! Get up! Now! You big pussy!" I shouted

"You have a pretty pussy." He said while attempting to stand up. I laughed

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cody Grisham is the typical 'spoiled brat' kind-of type. He takes advantage of his Father's power just to get what he wants. And he'll make sure that in the end he'll gets Black.

~~

"Harts! I want Black here! Right now!" I heard him shout

"Fuck off you spoiled brat! You get her yourself!" Harts shouted and walked out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

James Jacobsen is a close friend of Rose and is the middle child of his ten sisters. He looks out for them and puts up with them. Even if it means by losing his best friend. Or the only friend that stuck up with him.

~~

"Oohh! Lookie what Jam brought home!" A little girl shouted up the stairs.

"Shut up, Yana! She's just a friend!" James said

"Jam? Ha! That's so cute! Is she your little sis?" I asked

"Yea. One out of ten." He said seriously.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Drew Mitchell is like Ivy; parents unknown. They both haven't met them or saw them, even just for a teeny tiny glimpse. Only difference is that he's living with his grandma.

~~

"I'd love to see that you try to prank my whole cabin by yourself!" Drew shouted purposely to let the whole cafeteria hear him. Attention seeking hog.

"Wanna bet?" I said to him. A smirk made its way to my lips.

"Sure. 50 bucks, 50 bucks to prank me anytime! I'd laugh to see that day happen." He said

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

If you're wondering about some other things read the story. You'll understand it better (I hope). I would very much appreciate if you read my story ❤

With amazing effort and randomness
-simon peter

################################

Introduction:

Lily is abandoned since birth and argued with the orphanage and some government officials when she was ten, just to live in the library. Now, she's sixteen she lives in the library supported by the government. And also works in the library (obviously).

Her summer's just the typical routine again ever since she was ten.

Sleep. Eat. Read. Storytelling. Guarding The Library. And Sleep.

And that's her summer cycle.

She soon meets Carter Jones, Cody Grisham, James Jacobsen, and Drew Mitchell.

James Jacobsen is the middle child between his siblings. They're eleven siblings to be precise. James and Rose are very close friends, but put aside the teasing of his ten sisters.

Carter Jones owes half of his life to Lily for the countless times she saved him from mortal danger. And she always sticks up for him for the times he nearly got kicked out of school. And for all the times of being a stuck up stubborn man whore.

Drew Mitchell lives with his Grandmother. He hates the fact that Ivy is always three steps ahead of him when he's about to cause trouble.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi there! older simon peter here! I'm currently editing all my stories. trying to salvage the usable parts. so pls be patient :) (june 28, 2020)