Telling him the gender

last night you handed chopper the colors both pink and blue for him to play out your plan of telling everyone. you laid in your bed in the girls room early in the morning waiting for chopper to come get you to wake zoro up. when you heard the little dr come in you got up and went to the boys room with chopper just behind you.

you peeked into the room and seen all the boys sleeping, you found zoros sleeping form in his bed just a few feet away so you tip-toed into the room and seen choppers handy work on zoros forehead. you smiled at the color. you gave chopper a silent high five. "zoro wake up sweetie, it's time to get up." you said kissing his nose. he smiled at you and slowly opened his eyes. "hey gorgeous, how are you this morning." he asked sitting up. "I'm good, we have a surprise for you today but you can't touch your forehead." you told him his smile was still a smile but there was confusion in it now. "my forehead, why not." he asked about to touch it. "cause if you touch it then it blows the surprise." you told him taking his hand away from him.

by now sanji had woken up and seen you talking to zoro. "morning (y/n)-swan" he said touching your shoulder behind you. "morning sanji, isn't zoro extra handsome today." you asked nodding zoros direction. "is that what i think it is then." he asked and you smiled at him. "yes it is, and if anyone asks you they have to come see for themselves." you smiled as zoro grew more and more confused. "congratulations, and i'll be sure to make that my answer" he said kissing your head and heading up to cook breakfast. (zoro doesn't mind if the guys kiss your head sometimes its like a brother thing) "what was he talking about." zoro asked. "nothing special, come on lets go sit in the grass." you told him pulling him outside with you.

you sat on the swing and he sat beside you on the ground. thats when luffy came running up to the two of you. he took a long hard look at zoro. "really." he almost yelled looking to you. "yup, but no telling he doesn't know yet" you told him and he ran around till he ran to the kitchen. you could both hear him from the kitchen. "guys go look at zoros head." he said running back out. "hey luffy do me a favor." you waved him over and as everyone walked out luffy ran off.

"super cool brother." franky smiled at zoro who stood up and so did you. "my my what luck, to bad i can't have kids you see i no longer have-." brook was cut off my nami hitting his head. "congratulations guys" she smiled at the two of you. "wow guys thats fantastic" usopp grinned. "how cute." robin giggled. just as luffy came back. "i got it." luffy yelled as he came with a mirror. "ready to see." you asked zoro and he nodded still a little confused. you turned the mirror so zoro could see his forehead but only if he got eye level with your belly. zoro knelt down a little and looked in the mirror. he shot back up mouth wide open with a smile to add to it. "really, are you serious." he asked touching his forehead where the blue was placed on his head. "it's a boy." he cheered hugging you as tight as possible (without crushing you or the baby) "i'm so happy." he laughed a little as the hole crew went in for a group hug.

the end.

Short but sweet i hope