Chapter 2: Lost and Confused

Colin's POV

Where the hell did she go? I didn't even know what the hell was going on. Did I scare her or something so she felt the need to disappear?

She had been "getting fresh air" for three hours, and it pissed me off. For a first impression, she seemed really rude, if you ask me.

I didn't have her number, so I couldn't call or text her. Shit, I didn't even know her fucking name.

Suddenly, the door burst open and my eyes widened at the scene before me.

Her hair was wet and ratted, her makeup was running all over her face, her shoes and clothes were muddy, and my favorite of all, she had bird shit on her shoulder.

I tried not laughing, but failed miserably.

"Stop! Colin, it's not funny!" She screamed at me, taking off her muddy shoes and throwing one at me.

"Oh come on, have a sense of humor! It's funny! Look, a bird even shit on you!" I cried, my shoulders shaking with laughter.

I couldn't believe a bird actually took a shit on her. This is too great.

She sighed, running her fingers through her hair, "I'm taking a shower."

"Wait, two things."

She blinked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"One, whats your name? Two, why did you run off like that earlier? And then disappear for three hours?" I raised my eyebrows, expecting an explanation.

"Ariella, call me Ari," she mumbled, not answering my second question, and walked into the small bathroom, shutting the door.

I rolled my eyes and checked my text messages. This girl really was a rude bitch.

Apparently, there was a "sick party" tonight, according to my friend Trevor.

After thirty more minutes, her head poked out of the bathroom.

"Can you get me some clothes? My bag's over there," she said softly.

I nodded, walking over to her bag and and grabbing jeans and a tank top, handing it to her.

"Um, I need underwear," she said awkwardly, "Never mind, I'll just get it."

Blushing, she quickly grabbed her underwear from one of her bags and ran back into the bathroom, quickly shut the door, and locked it.

I chuckled at her innocence, an idea popping into my head.

-------------------------

Ari's POV

It was so weird. I was living with a guy who I used to obsess over. A year ago I would have been all over this, but now it pissed me off.

I mean, I couldn't even look at the guy without reliving practically my entire high school experience!

I really needed to get over it soon, or I would just be miserable all the time.

I walked out of the bathroom awkwardly.

He looked me up and down, "Put on something hot, we're going to a party."

I stared at him incredulously, "You picked out this outfit."

"I know," he said before he walked over to my bag, dug through it, and threw my clothes all over the place, effectively making a mess and annoying the shit out of me.

"Colin, stop. You're going to a party. I'm staying home and reading a book," I declared sternly to let him know to leave it alone.