Chapter 4: So Cliche

Ari's POV

Today was Monday, which meant it was my first day of college.

After Abby was picked up, I showered and got everything ready and prepared for the most important day of my life so far.

I heard a loud, obnoxious snore and looked over, seeing Colin still asleep on the floor. He reminded me of a dead fish.

We both had to leave for our class in five minutes. I couldn't believe him.

I rolled my eyes, did school even matter to him?

I grabbed the nearest pillow, reared back and threw it at his face.

"Ow," he complained, "why do you always have to wake me up in some kind of painful way?" he grumbled.

"We have to leave in five minutes, Colin!" I screamed.

He ignored me and pulled his blanket over his big head, snuggling deeper into his pillow.

"That's it. I'm taking my own car."

I grabbed my purse, slipped on my shoes, stomped out the door and slammed it.

I huffed, finding my way to the elevator and pressing the button furiously, an annoyed scowl on my face.

I made it to my car and I put the keys in, but the engine wouldn't start.

I groaned in frustration, trying over and over again, but it was a goner.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I was so frustrated I wanted to cry.

I ran as quickly as I could up to my apartment, stormed inside and before I could yell and scream, I ran into Colin's rock hard abs.

I had been having a very bad start to my day, as you can tell.

I looked up to see his face, and it was then I noticed how much taller he was than me.

"I'm almost ready," his sleepy voice gave me the chills. Weird.

I watched him as he put on his converse and slipped on a beanie before grabbing his keys and staring back at me.

"I thought you were taking your own car," he said, grabbing my arm and taking us both outside the door before locking it.

My arm tingled where he touched it, but I brushed it off.

"My car won't start," I grumbled.

He smirked, pressing the elevator button, "What would you do without me?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

We got in the elevator and I felt his gaze on me, "What?" I scowled at him.

"Why are you always mad at me?"

I huffed, "Why? Because you're always so damn irritating! You always have a nasty comment about something, you're lazy, you cuss too much, you only think of yourself-"

"You don't even know me."

"I-" I couldn't come up with anything, he was right.

The elevator opened and I sighed, walking out of the building and walked over to his car before he unlocked it and started it, driving to the school.

It was quiet for a while before he decided to speak, "It's just, we've only known each other for what? Three days? And we argue literally all the time," he said.

"Well maybe we argue because you're annoying as hell," I suggested.

He glared at me, "You're so difficult!"