The Unknown world called Love. part 1

As she sat across a large hall, of a old style mansion, surrounded by lush green trees, on a wooden swing, bent over a pillow, in a off white kurti with pink tiny flowers, she could hear the rustic drops falling non stop, & the moist atmosphere she so loved, engrossed in a novel, she enjoyed. Anuradha, closes the book as she senses the strong aroma of well brewed coffee, Arun gets the morning coffee. he made the perfect coffee in the world, & for her the most romantic gesture a man could ever do. She smiles as he hands her the mug, his smile reached his eyes, broadly showcasing his love for her, the kind of love you find in novels, She blushed. She was a writer, & Arun a tall pioneer in the world of stocks. He spoke very less, & he proposed her the day he finished Reading her book,
, he was in love with the girl who pinned this beautiful story , how intriguingly she understood each emotion a man could ever feel, he thought, he knew he found his women, & the day he walked across her office with red flowers extremely reserved & spoke just of business, or how beautiful her work was, & than suddenly pops out a ring, & kneels down to hear a yes. She could have said a no, she hardly Knew him, but the dimple on his face each time he smiled, & the sincerity in his words & the way his eyes spoke his heart, all she managed to say was, let's know each other well before you slip the ring into my finger, & he said, wear the ring I can't take it back, return it the day you decide it won't work out, and thus they were engaged. And the ring was on her finger while she enjoyed the hot coffee.
life couldn't be any better. His mansion was her home now, a vast old style Roman bunglo build by Arun's great grandfather were each artifact had a story to say,
He gave her a kiss on her cheek as she gave him his bag,& watched him drive off the pathway, on a slow dull rainy morning.He called her each day the moment he reached office, & than in noon to tell her if he liked the lunch she packed & usually surprised her with a bunch of red roses, her Favorite,he loved reading her half finished books, & TRY enact the romantic hero she so passionately described. And named each tree in their garden, with a name, to tease her off the number of children he wanted.
On a late Sunday afternoon as she made some snacks, her eyes brightened to hear her favorite old romantic song being sung, as he walked into the kitchen, to hold her by her waist, as he kissed her neck She couldn't stop blushing, while she scolded him for being reckless, & he continued to kiss her & she enjoying each bit.
The snacks din matter any more nor did the coffee,,, all that actually did was his random display of love, those tiny surprises, his immense attention & the unconditional love.
She was so glad he was her man. As each day of life passed they fought over how rude his behavior Was & how stupidly she fought, the pillow fights to the angry words which were left unsaid, it made them the couple they wanted to be, so vulnerable & yet so true to each other.
No fight could ever replace the love that beat in their hearts, the love that's magical, that's stupid, that's not logical, or could ever be explained.
His each touch reminded her that he was her world, the world she so Loved.
The trees in their garden were growing so was their love, but the house felt so silent now, with no one to run around or yell.
One afternoon as she relaxed on her arm chair, listening to the natures silence,, he walked in silently, kissed her lips,, to show her the flowers she so liked.
It was a long time she thought since she received those, & smiled shyly to hide the love which Exploded in her heart, he hold her hand in his & bent down to show her the new deal he signed,,, & the lot of more money he was going to make,, the unlimited gifts he could get her & the immense pride he felt. She was so happy for him, that tears rolled her eyes,,, she hugged him tightly & thought I so wish you could just get me some time, instead of the million gifts, I so wish you could look into my eyes & notice the kajal I wore or The lipstick I put on,, instead of the mansions you plan to build for me,,, I so wish you could find time to hold my hand & walk along side me watching stars, instead of buying the expensive jewels I envy, I so wish you could read my heart & spoke to my soul, than just respond to the words I say, she let go of his body & wore a smile to say,, "I am so happy that you found your dream,,, I hope I will find mine too," He told her how his success was not his alone & she was such big part of it too, she smiled as she thought that success is not money its love & she knew he would understand one day, & this chase would stop than & he would return back to her, she din wan come in between him & his dreams, she just kissed him passionately a last time as he saw his watch for a big meeting to attend. She let him go, so he could return & she so Desperately wanted him too. The bed was perfect as she lay on it, the ambience of the room so romantic that it haunted her, the clock struck 3, & it was just another night he was making money.She heard his foot steps & tried closing her eyes, as he walked in, changed, walked towards her & kissed her cheek, as she smelled alcohol in his breath, she lay fast asleep, so beautiful , or pretending to be. she woke up the next morning to prepare him the breakfast, to find the note he left on the basin mirror, " good morning my love, I fly to rome this morning, for a meeting again, take care of yourself, ill get you something mind blowing,, just don't be mad. Lots of love Arun."
Now love was shared in paper she felt, her phone never rang to tell her of him, where he was & what he did, whom he met, she threw The glass on the floor which broke into a hundred pieces just like her heart, she screamed so loudly that nobody could hear her sound, except for her self.
She cried so hard that tears stopped rolling down her cheeks. She called him many a times, to hear his assistant answer each time, to tell her how busy he was.
She fought all her fears to prepare for his return to just tell him how it felt, so hard to even breathe & how much she missed the Arun she loved so passionately, she finally had decided to tell him to just take all the gifts & money he got her, to return his time & love.
" I love you Arun " she screamed, I so wish I hadn't.
She woke very early that morning, it was Sunday he was supposed to reach by 11 in morning, his assistant had told. She made him the perfect breafast, cleaned the place, lit there room, wore his Favorite dress, put on the kajal he once so loved, she was waiting for the car to come, as the clock struck 10, she couldn't stop chasing it, to watch it strike a 11 at last, she jumped off her seat, to walk to the front door, her eyes on the main big gate, there was no one there, she waited till it was 12, then 1 than 4 & than 8,, her kajal was gone, her dress & hair felt messed, she heard the gate opening to find the car zooming in, Now she was so tired that she couldn't get up from her chair, & somehow managed to walk towards the door, he walked in cheekily grabbed her tight to tell her how amazing the tour was, & how beautiful everything went, he had so much to say. She couldn't hear a word he was trying to say, all she could feel was the the mild perfume that came off his coat, which he never used, a lavender she breathed, She pushed him away as she slapped him on his cheek, & than another & than one more, he hold her hand & said " I don't love her it was just one night, I don't know how It just happened, ill never see her again, I love you radha, you know i really do, I am sorry, say something please I beg you, I love you "
Finally he had said the 3 words she was dying to listen, but now it din matter, as she corrected him, " its anuradha Mr, & dont you dare adress me as radha again "
She ran to the room she so lovingly had decorated, she threw all the candles & curtains & flowers & photos away, as they hit the floor, with the door continuously banging, with arun shouting a sorry, he knew he was very late this time, & she knew that the time was gone, never to return.