Chapter 1

I have not had the time to edit the chapters yet but i will soon enough.

Chapter one:

Marie's POV

"Oh Come on guys you know I'm going to have to do it if you dare me to." I grumbled in the as i walked out of the bathroom stall. They always know I will never turn down anything or be told what to do. Damn theres no getting out of this. Oh well atleast I am wearing half ass underware today.

"Earth to Marie it's show time or go time, you know what you have to do." Keely whispers in my ear with a deadly grin.

Damn why did i have to get myself into this...

"Okay" Keely shouts among our friends,"This is how its gonna go. Our new dear friend marie here is going to pull down her pants and show her undies to the hottest guy in this store. If she doesnt shes going to get shanked infront of the hottest guy. You girls go scope out the targets. Good luck Marie!"

Sometimes I wish I could knock that smirk off her face but she is still my best friend. She may sound harsh but we do these things to each other. Last week I dared her to put pudding balloons in her bra and pop them infront of our english teacher. Low and behold Mrs.Johnsten is not a fan of vanilla pudding.

I walked out of the bathroom only to run into Alec one of the "Bad ass" from our school and his friends. I have never talked to the kid so i had no problems. But for some reason i couldnt look away. He was dare i say hot as anything i have ever seen. It was like his eyes swallod me whole, and have kept me as their prisioner locked away in their cell. It seemed as though he was eating me with his eyes? Now i was getting creeped out. Just then Keely ran up and pulled down my black skinny jeans. Holy shit she did not just fucking do that to me right now. Oh well I have no cares in the world so i might as well show the world my...

"Nice ass!" Some kid in the back of their group yelled. I could see in his eyes he was checking out my completely lace black panties. Not the words I was looking for but oh well pretty damn close. So I busted out laughing,"Wow boys you might want to shut your mouths they are hanging kinda low you might catch some flies."

Just as i was about to pull up my pants some old lady who would have had to be in her 60's or 70's walked and yelled "Have you no shame young lady! My dad would tan my rear if i ever wore such unspeakable things!"

She had walked away and the kid from the back of the pack complained "Lady I dont think they had lace undies when the dinosaurs roamed." If I said i was laughing hard that would be an understatement i was against the wall holding my chest from spilling out. They all were laughing along with me.

The only one who wasnt laughing was Alec he was staring at me with lust and anger in his eyes. I mean holy shit what the hell got his man thong in a twist.

Amusement suddenly filled his eyes "Nice panties I bet they look better off you." Right after he said that all the other boys backed off like they didnt want to step on Alec's territory. Hell no i was not having that. "Hey boy" i said as sexy as possible "You see this?" I held my thumb and my pointer finger about a centimeter apart. "This is the amount of fuck I dont give" Alec was the one with his mouth low this time everyone else was just snickering. He turned around and told them to shut the hell up which made them burst out laughing.

I pulled up my pants and met Kelly at my car. I loved my car it was a Silver 2006 cobalt I love it. I was only two doors but it made it even sexier.

Right on que keely interupted my thoughts "Quit checking out your car you can fondle the transmition later lets get home." I just smiled got in my car and left twards home.