Chapter 2

Alec's Pov.

Marie. I had heard that girl Keely talk to her in the bathroom. I knew of their plan and i figured i might as well see her in her panties. She had to be hot if Kris was about to her. I think she goes to our school but i have too much "Business" to deal with girls in school and it always ends up he who screws around gets bit on the ass. I didnt expect to stare at her so much but she was amazing.

Grey blue eyes. Her height had to be around 5'4 she had short dark hair it was an auburn color that was curly it came about about an inch past her shoulder. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and her buttn was a skull they looked to big so it would explain why they were pulled down with such ease.

I saw the way she looked in my eyes. I wanted her. I had to have her. But not as a snack normally i would only seduce girls that were food. I never kill just eat and leave. I think my lust and desire was showing through my eyes because i could see it by the way her body was reacting she wasnt comfortable.

I could have ripped Damians head off for comenting on her ass. But when I spoke as their elder they backed off. I could read Damians thoughts he was getting pissed off because he thought i was thinking her as she was food. I am going to have to teach him to keep his thoughts and sexual desires to himself.

"Hey there big bad elder what are you doing up?"

"Damian hasnt anyone ever told you to knock?"

He just laughed at my discomfort and took a seat next to me.

"Alec I need to know is she just some kind of food item to you?"

My blood was starting to boil at the thought of him saying that but i had to stay calm.

"Whoa there big boy dont wreck yourself I had to ask."

"Why" I said with a dangerous look in my eyes.

"Do you know Brett James?"

I closed my eyes he is the guy my little sister turned after he was in a horrid car accident. How could I forget the poor boy was in bad shape. Hes like a brother to me and important to my family. So in order to avoid any confusion with any humans he changed his name to Brett Del Varios so he could say he was apart of our family.

"Do you know why marie left her home town?"

"Damian I do not understand where all these questions were coming from?"

"Maries last name is James do you understand the connection here Alec?"

"They are brother and sister?"

"They are more than that. They are twins."

Oh shit i need to go talk to brett as soon...

"ALEC GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

he gets here. Oh am i in for it.

Maries Pov

Keely and i were walking around in my room its the first time I have had anyone over. I always used to hang out with my brother. Me and him were apart of each other and now that hes gone it hurts like hell what i wouldnt give to have him back. Me and my step sister stoped talking well nice words anyway. She had a thing for brett and and tried to get with him. It has been six stupid months since the accident and that stupid bitch blames it all one me. It wasnt my fault. She was drunk at a party and couldnt get her ass home. I was sick as hell and couldnt go do it. Some asshole ran him off the road on the way there. It wasnt my fault I would have went if i wasnt so sick. I had just noticed i was crying because of my thoughts.

"Its alright Marie, he knows you loved him." I saw Keely staring at me with sorrow in her eyes. She was more than a best friend to me, now she was like my sister.

Between sobs i mangaged a "love not loved" after that we had decided on movies and junk food.