Chapter 1: Leslie's POV

I walked into the family room, trying to look gloomy and depressed. I hung my head and started walking again looking defeated. Ben looked up.
"You okay hun?" He questioned looking concerned but was also too busy with the papers in front of him.
I let out a long sigh standing in the middle of the room still hanging my head.
"okay then?" Ben said continuing to fix his papers.
"Well now that you've asked," I started. "I just got off the phone with Chris and Anne..."
"Is everything alright??" Ben asked now looking very fearful for his friends. "Chris didn't try that spinach, peanut butter blend again did he??"
"No! No everything's fine there. Oliver's doing well. There doing well."
"How's the pregnancy?" He asked since Anne found out she was expecting about a month ago.
"Fine, fine." I said.
"Well then what's wrong?" Ben started shuffling some papers, got up, and pushed in his chair.
"I miss the gang...I want to get all of us together again! To do something big! The ten of us, with no kids, just like old times at the parks department." I said gleaming with excitement.
Ben put down his papers and just stared for a second and I was still feeling hopefully, why wouldn't he be up the the idea?
"Who would watch the kids? How would we get off work? How would we figure out a time and place that works for everyone?" He questioned.
"We'd figure it out, like we always do!" I said still smiling.
"How can I say no?"
"YAY!" I said. I ran to him and kissed him.....right when the kids came in.
"MOM! DAD! Wesley keeps coming into my room! I'm trying to talk to Amanda!" Sonya started to walk in.
"Ohhh you look busy....sorry" she said catching us in the middle of our make out session.
(And yes in the actual show the kids names are Sonya, Wesley, and Steven they say there names in some episodes🤗)
Ahh the joy of having triplets.
Wesley ran into the family room almost knocking Sonya over.
"You little tattletale!" He said. He has my nose so when he's angry it gets scrunched up like mine. It's adorable.
"You started it!" Sonya shouted.
"Stop it both of you! Your acting like children." Ben said sternly.  He smirked at me I always told him I thought it was cute when he was firm with the kids, but then again anything he does is cute!
Steven walked in casually and went for the pantry, that kid was always hungry.
"Sorry Dad.." The kids said in harmony.
I know they can be difficult at times, but they've been extremely well behaved this whole week, Ben and I started to assume it was because of there upcoming birthday party. We told them, if they argue, the party would be canceled so they got their warning this time.
"Okay!" I clapped my hands to get there attention (it worked)  "I'm glad the three of you are here, how would you like to spend a week at grandma's house?"
"Over the summer?" Sonya asked. "I'll pass"
"It'll be fun! You can bring one friend?" I said hoping my mom wouldn't mind.
"YEA" they all shouted in unison.
"When?" Wesley asked.
"We don't know yet, but we will soon!" I said.
"Okay then. The gangs gonna be reunited!" Ben said putting his arm around me and smiling.
I hope you liked the first chapter! Sorry it's short! :)