Chapter 2: April's POV

This is back at Andy and April's home:)
Andy was chasing our little boy Jack all over the house. Jack just learned how to run faster so he's been really outgoing lately. I heard the phone ring and I went over to answer it, it was Leslie.
"Hey what's up?" I asked kind of laughing watching Andy trip over his own feet while chasing jack.
"April! I have a crazy enough plan it might just work!" She started.
"I like crazy" I answered. "Keep talking"
(A few moments later)
"Sounds good" I said. "Starting to put down the phone"
"Wait! April, love you!" Leslie continued.
"Ugh love you too" I rolled my eyes.
"Remember to take it easy! Remember you're taking care of two now!" (The fact I was pregnant and almost 7 months already)
"Alright, alright"
"Okay bye!" I ended it and hung up the phone.
I heard glass shatter, I quickly turned my head.
"Jack!" I shouted.
"Haha sorry babe that was me!" Andy said looking over his shoulder after getting up off the ground.
I smiled.
"Andy, Leslie called."
"Oh really? What did she say?" He asked.
"She wants to go on a trip with you, me, tom, Ron, Donna, Garry, Ben, her, Chris, and Anne."
"Babe!! Let's go! That sounds like a blast!" He was beaming.
"But we have to take time off of work and figure out a date. Who's gonna watch Jack?"
"Your parents would be up to it! And we'll figure out a date!" Andy said picking up Jack and smiling.
"Right little monster! You want to see nana and papa!" Andy started twirling him around. Jack started to giggle.
"Andy careful!" Andy and Jack stared.
"We are Mama!" Jack squealed.
"No I mean careful of the monster coming to getcha!" I started to chase after them both.
"NOOO" Andy shouted.
I couldn't get around the corners very easily because of my enormous beachball for a stomach, but I was laughing all the more.