Chapter 3

Your p.o.v
I was getting ready until I got a call from my mom and dad."(Y/N)!!!!! How are you!are you going to work right now!?you better be it's about to be eleven-forty six!"really mom your biggest concern is me going to work? "Hi!I'm doing fine.
And yes I was going to work but then you called" my mom gave me a look that said are you giving me sass and that's when I hanged up AFTER saying bye bye and left.wait.... Where's Zoe? I went to her room and saw her talking with the same guy from later on today....I need to take a pic.OH SHOOT IM LATE!!!

Time skip brought to you by domenocan republic
I went to my office and went under the desk and wrapped my (F/C) blanket around my body and head I also mad sure to lay the floor and but my (H/C) in a bun...well missy bun.I stayed there for a very long time and was in my train of
Thoughts until I notice something... I did not close the freaken doors...WHAT THE ACTULL FU-"(Y/N)~"oh no no no no no no no no no!!!!!! The voice is coming closer!!!! I stayed in the same place that I was in "(Y/N)"the voice was now in the office and I know who that voice belonged to."oh,I wonder where she could've gone to?" I held my breath and and closed my eyes.i hate that stupid bunny!thats when I felt a pair of arms taking off my blanket and that's also when I knew he found me...I can see the light of the office on my eyelids still having them shut."oh why were you hiding from me that's not very nice bad girl~" why is he so annoying! I open my eyes to see his face inches from mine. I frowned and pushed his face away and got out of his arms I stood back up and pushed him out of the office...well I mean I tried.
He got my arm and pushed me to the wall he then put both my hands in the air and pined them.He put his face dangerously close to mine and snared "don't get fresh with me I'm not some puppet.and the next time you try to put your hands on me you'll regret it.and speaking of puppets you are mine now."he smirked on the last sentence.Sick.
I really don't have a choice but to be his 'puppet' ."now puppet you would have to do everything I tell you to do.
Everything.the last word he said made me get chills down my spine.Thats when we heard someone clearing there throat from outside the door.we both turned around to see a girl that has blonde hair and purple eyes.she wore a bib that says let's eat,a yellow and orange dress, and a wight apron."so you guys look like you were having fun"she said in a really deep scary tone "hey chica"so her name must be Chica then. She then started glaring at me and frowning I looked away from her gaze and looked at my phone it was now six "well byyyyyeee I well be leaving now"I got my blanket and phone and ran out the door but before I did I felt someone grip my arm I turned around to meet rose pink eyes
"See you tomorrow my puppet"

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Hi everyone I'm so sorry for not updating on Tuesday BUT I did update today so that's good.anyways see you next tuday!!!