Chapter 17

Your p.o.v (yes and I did search up Even x Conner... OTP)
I was recently sitting in the office doing my "work". A soft sigh escaped my lips as I turned to my right to be met with breath taking rose pink eyes. " Yo" I said eyeing his face, trying to read his expression. The figure shifted a bit until his whole body was facing me. He pushed his purple hair past his eyes. He gave me his world known smirk then scoffed "yo?" He rolled his eye then chuckled softly. " that's a new one coming from you"I pushed him slightly, playfully sticking my tongue out. "Bonnie, you don't know even know half of the things about me." I said looking up at him. " then how about we go somewhere so I can get to know you better?" I gave him a soft glare then laughed. " I think you forgot that you can't go anywhere. Your property of this dumb pizzeria and then you'll be reported stolen." I stated rolling my e/c eyes. " Well I'm still technically not." He said looking at me straight on the eye. " what do you mean?" I asked searching his face. " y/n I think you should know this" Bonnie said while grabbing my hands and placing them on his own. " I'm actually a spirit that was murdered in this same exact pizzeria." I laughed abbot then looked around the room then back at him. " your kidding" I said. His expression stayed the same, our eyes locked. His lips stayed in a straight line while his eyes furrowed. " but how?" I asked gasping slightly. Great I have a crush on a ghost that's been murdered in a kids pizzeria.... can things get worse " it was September 3, 1987 I was 16 and my weird friend decided to have his very own 15 birthday in a kids pizza play restaurant" oh my god and I thought Bonnie was weird....

Yeah I know very short... very very short but I can't really write a lot because family is here and they are loud as hell so Ima start a daft and I'll post it next weak... or this weekend I'm not sure yet... have a nice day ❤️❤️❤️❤️