Chapter 6

Your pov got up and went to the back room...I had no more tears to wast. I had my hands on the doorknob about to open it until I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. I turned around to see him."WHAT DO YOU WANT!"I yelled
"Hello to you to puppet"he smirked,boy if you don't get that nasty smirk of your face I swear I'm going to drop kick it off.
"Stop bugging me are you trying to make my life horrible!" I yelled getting pissed off my the certain bunny."yes 100%"
I rolled my eyes and tried to open the door....it's closed!!! "Oh poor puppet...what a shame.are you looking for Zoe?"
"How do y-" I was interrupted by the bunny "oh why of course you were!" I glared at him for a while then my eyes shot up."YOU HAVE HER!I KNOW YOU DO!" I cried "oh puppet your so smart.now all you have to do is fine out we're I put your dear sister"I was about to get his ankles broke! " just tell me!!"I yelled tired of this it's three in the morning!
"Oh no puppet I can't.you have to fine it out yourself"you now what freak this fluff!i pulled out my phone and went to contacts.'💕little brat💕' . I pressed face time and waited for her to pick up.pick up,pick up,pick up."Zoe! Where are you?"I asked "I'm in a weird looking closet"she said.Bonnie's closet. " I'm going to go get you"I said.i turned around to go get her."Y/N"I ignored bonnie and continued running.

Time skip
"Zoe!" I opened the door and hugged my little sister"let's go" we walked to the entrance and went out but before I could I heard my name being called "Y/N"I ran out before he could get close to me.

I know it was short but I don't have much Ideas for this story.if you have a idea I will love to use and maybe have a twigs to the idea.goooooodby!!!!!!! (: