Chapter 16

Your pov
I was sitting back in the office reading a book that I have found on an app called wattpad. It was going great so far they had just added a plot twist... great . I heard some shuffling noises from behind me that I could only guess that it was the infamous Bonnie. I turned to my side and gave him him a loped smile."Hey puppet" Bonnie said giving me a wave. My heart began to thump and and I felt something weird in my stomach. I don't know what it was it felt different. "Hi Bonnie" I simply said. I felt my cheeks began to heat up as I continued to look at him. I never noticed how his Rose pink eyes flowed under the light and how his pale skin had a hint of blush making him look oddly adorable. His purple hair going every Direction making it look messy. I stood up and walked towards him,putting down my phone making sure to lock the screen. My fave began to heat up even more making me feel like I stepped into a hot dessert. " Puppet your blushing " Bonnie teased while placing his hands on my cheeks then squeezing them. " Stoooop" I plead grabbing his hands and pitting them down. "Why?" He asked while smirking. "Because I said so" I said bluntly. I then gave him a harsh glared while he just stared at me with that stupid smirk that I just want to rip off of his dumb face. My face then softened and then before I knew it time stoped. My (e/c) looked into his pink ones . His smirked dropped and then he began to lean in. We were only inches away until I realized our situation right now. I pulled back with wide eyes and looked around the room."hahaha well uh nice catching up with ya buddy" I said giving him a thumbs up." Yeah sure" Bonnie said with eyebrows raised. I walked out of the office and into the storage room as I began to clean. 'Oh my god! I almost had my first kiss! I can't believe iiiiiit' I thought grabbing a light bulb and replacing the light. I grabbed the old one and threw it away and walked out the door making sure to close it. I sighed while I began walking to the stage. I pulled myself up and sat down while crossing my legs Indian style. " this is hopeless" I moan while throwing my self on my back " what's hopeless?" Asked a low voice. I turned around to be met with a pair of black pupils. " who are you?" I asked him. " I'm golden Freddy but please do call me frazbear." He said giving me a slight smirk. I eyed him taking in his appearance. He had golden locks of hair and pale white skin felled with scares. He had a bow and top hat just like Freddy and bear like ears that are also very similar to each other. " I've never knew that Freddy had I twin" I teased. " haha your so funny" he said while his voice hinted sarcasm. I turned around and walked past frazbear and then turned back around to be eye to eye with him. " I'm heading off. It was nice to meet you" I said smiling. " the pleasure is all mine" he said back giving me a small wave as I walked towards the door.

Yeah I know... it's been a while. So lately I've been crying myself to sleep because star vs the forces of evil had a 2 hour movie for the beginning of season 3 but THEN they said "HEY! Let's let them wait another 4 months to see what happens next!" And also... Jackie and Marco are STILL together aaaaannnd I've been lacking some ideas. So if you have any ideas for my next 2 chapters PLEASE HELP ♥️ thanks!!!! Also you should add Iheartpapyrus she's / he is funny