Chapter Three

-Zach's point of view-

I'm out the door by 8:40 that gives me 10 minutes to get to school, good thing it's not that far from home.

I didn't have anytime to eat breakfast so I grabbed a pop-tart and bolted for the door. I start at a steady jog in the direction of the school, I'm almost a block away when I see someone else walking to school.

"Hey!" I call to them. They don't respond, they don't even acnoldedge my existence, I yell again "Hey!" They still don't respond, not even a twitch just keep on walking. So I decide to run up to them and even see of there alive, "Hey I saw you walking alone and thought you could use some company, I'm Zach" I say with a smirk, it's a girl...pretty sure she's in my grade, I tap her on the shoulder.

-Jenna's Point of view-

Someone is tapping me on the shoulder, I pull out my headphones to see what was going on. "Hey I'm Zach and...." He blurts.

"Yeah I know who you are, captain on the football team" I say with a snarl

"yeah...Jenna right? Hey I saw you walking alone and thought you could use someone to walk with?"

"I think I'll pass" I say and keep on moving on.

"Well I'm already here, why don't we just walk to school together?" He says with that perfectly straight white smile. (He obviously had a lot of work done on those teeth)

"Uh sure?" I say questionly

"So what were you listening to before?" He asks

"A song by 50 Seconds to Mars, I don't expect you to know who they are" I reply

"Are you kidding? I love them, my favorite song has got to me, Bury Me" he says cheerfully