Chapter 9

-Jenna's Point of View-

It had now been 2 weeks and a day, since we'll my world was turned up side down. Even though my grandma and I were grieving over our loss, she said it would be good for me to go back to school and interact with people outside my room.

I really didn't want to go back to school. I know exactly what's going to happen, all the people that would normally stick their noses up and ignore me, are going to pity me, and pretend like we're best friends. I know my homework heap is going to be overwhelming.

I'm going to go to the same school, just won't be as close, grandma said she would pick me up and drop me off. School will be the exact same after a week, everyone will forget about what happened....but I won't, I will never be able to hug my mom or dad ever again. I won't ever be able to tell them I love them or that they really do mean the world to me.

I don't know what I'm going to wear, all my clothes are in that house, the house where I saw my parents dead, laying on the ground in their blood. I will never go back into that home, and neither will gram. Grandma offers to take me shopping. I guess it would be good to do some bonding with my grandma, she is all I have anymore.

She takes me to the MOA and says "where do you wanna start" We start at Hot Topic, I get 2 My chemical romance shirts❤, and a couple other band T's. I look at my grandma and say "gram I think this is all I need"..."oh Jenna we've got the whole day and we've only been to one store"

I love my grandma! We hit the whole store and I got some pretty good clothes. I think I'm ready for school, as ready as I'll ever be. Besides the depression and tears part.

-Zach's Point of View-

It's been a week since I've seen Jenna. I suppose she's going through a lot of pain right now. Everybody's been talking about it lately. I've heard she moved in with her grandma. Oh I sure hope she's okay, she hasn't responded to any of my text messages. I heard from my mom that she's coming back on Monday, that's tomorrow!

*Monday Comes*

It's Monday and that means Jenna should be at school. I don't know why I'm So excited for her to come back, it's not like we were real close or anything. Guess I'm just glad to have her Beauti.....I mean glad to see a new face.

I throw on my blue Nike sweatshirt with my Adidas shoes, the two are kinda rivals, but oh well, I look good.

If I see Jenna what will I even say? Should I ask her if she's okay? Should I tell her everything will be okay? Do I play it like I don't even know? I have no clue how school is going to be, let's just hope I don't make a complete fool of my self this time.

-Jenna's Point of view-

Ugh it's Monday, that means school. I plan on just breezing through the day and not to make eye contact with anyone. I'm the outcast and I always have been the outcast, but I know everyone is going to pity me and I hate it when people do that! It's just.... It's just so fake .-.!

I straighten my hair and put my bangs off to the side.

School will be the same, fake bitches, annoying teachers, boring classes, my low grades, and lack of sleep.

I get ready and jump in my grandmas car and she drives me to school. The ride to school is a little awkward, I mean what do we talk about? Do we try to get closure from my parents death? Or do we talk as though nothing ever happened. My grandma has really been there for me these past days, I feel bad that she has to take care of me. She's 58 years old and should be the one getting taken care of. But I think she likes having another kid in the house, I'm an only child so it's just me and my grandma these days. I haven't spoke to my dads side of the family for what seems to be forever.