Chapter Five

-Jenna's Point of view-

The first bell rings at 8:55 it's 8:50 I rush off to my locker. I have to walk 2 flights of stairs and weave through a thick herd of people in the way of my locker, number 1256 right in the middle sophomores and juniors lockers.

I get to my locker, and quickly grab my chemistry book, notepad, and my favorite pink pen. Cook is a real stickler about being late to her class, thank god this is my last year with her. I've had her for 5 years 5th-9th grade, she never got any better, I wish she would retire already!

-Zach's Point of view-

For some odd reason I just cant stop thinking about that girl Jenna, she smelt like vanilla (:. But she didn't seem very into to me, all the other girls here practically fall over me, but Jenna...she's not like all the other girls, she's different.

I'm siting in the back of class, Mr.Tuckner is a bore. He doesn't even notice me messing around on my phone in the back. I slip an ear bud in, and drift off into a light sleep.

*Zach's Dream*

"Hey Jenna, wanna go out with me?"

"Oh Zach, yes!"

*Zach leans in for a kiss*

"Zach...Zach....Zach...Zach!"

-Zach's Point of view-

I'm woken up by Mr.Tuckner and the whole class calling my name. The girl in the front says "so Zach, who's Jenna?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

I tried to play it cool like I had no clue what she was talking about.

"We all heard you talking in your sleep, and kissing the desk" the red haired nerd in the front says

The bell rings as I'm about to walk out of class Mr.Tuckner grabs my sweatshirt "you, stay after class Zach"