Part 5

Marinette POV
*
------------Next Morning-------------

Today's the day, the finale battle between good and evil. I can't get rid of this feeling, despite what Chat says... I think something terrible will happen tonight...

I arrive at school 10 minutes early, for once... I spot Alya leaning against the wall outside of the building. "Hey Alya." I say and stand beside her. "Hey girl! You're finally early for once." She said laughing. "Is everything okay?" She asks. "Yea, I think today's the day I'm going to tell Adrien." I say with a cheesy smile. "You say that almost everyday." She replies. "No, I mean it. I'm going to tell him." I say with confidence and stand up straighter. "Good, because here's your chance." Alya says and turns me around. Adrien is walking towards us with Nino. "Hey lady's." Nino says making Alya laugh. "Hey Nino." I say back. "Hey Marinette, what did you want to tell me the other day?" Adrien asks me as Alya and Nino walk off together talking. Alya turns around and winks at me and gives me a thumbs up. I turn back to Adrien with his bright green eyes looking into mine..."Oh, yea.. I-um... Wanted to t-tell you that, I , sorta-might, have a-a crush on you." I say, spitting out the last three words. I can feel my face going bright red. "Sorry Marinette, but I like someone else. We can still be friends." He says and walks off. I finally have the courage to tell him and he totally nocks me over... Alya comes running over to me with a smile. "So Mari, how'd it go?" She asks me. "He likes someone else." I say with my head looking down. Alya brings me into a hug to comfort me. And it works, I don't know what it is but she can always make me feel better; no matter what the situation is. "I'm sorry Mari, but he's blind if he can't see how great and beautiful you are." She says as she pulls away. "Thanks Alya." I say and the bell rings for class to start.

----------------------------------------
Adrien POV
*
As Marinette stumbles to tell me that she likes me, I can only feel hurt that I have to tell her I like someone else. Ladybug... I've never liked anyone else the way I like her, whoever she is behind that mysterious mask, I will cherish her. But until then, I can't even think of dating another girl. I only want my lady.
The bell rings and everyone goes inside the building. I take my usual seat in the front row beside Nino. The teacher starts talking and I zone out, thinking about what's going to happen tonight. He can't be all that powerful, right? I mean, Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous are the strongest out of them all. And there's two of us and one of him. If he did think that he could beat us, he would've came after us a long time ago. And not sending akumas after us to steal our miraculous's. So everything will be fine, just like it always is. But I couldn't have been more wrong....

---------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Sorry this chapter is so short, I've been so busy lately with university stuff. I will try to post again tonight, if not then I will tomorrow.