Chapter 1: The Start

Michael's P.o.v.

Hi, I'm Michael. I live in Ohio, so I was dropped when I was a newborn, and I'm in a foster home. Right now I'm 12 years old, and I have a best friend named Chris. We've known each other since we were 2 and have best friends ever since. We share a room with a bunk bed, a computer, a mini fridge, a Wii U, and a few games. I don't know anything about my parents, and I'm not sure I want to meet them.

Anyway, lets get to the point why I'm writing this. So one day I woke up in a cold sweat, shivering and I took a shower, then went downstairs and got some breakfast in the line. I decided to sit by the fireplace because I was cold. After I started eating the fire in the fireplace went out, and I started feeling hot, and the table started to melt, I got up, and breathed into my hand. And I breathed out fire! Weirdly, it didn't burn me. I thought it was my imagination but Chris came down and freaked out. I calmed down though and it stopped. I threw my stuff away and went up to my room. When I rushed up the stairs I started to blast up from fire coming from my feet somehow.

I decided to think about it. I decided to go downstairs to check on Chris and found that he was alright. I finally fell asleep and fell into my usual dark dream. The next morning I woke up to Chris playing Super Mario Maker on our Wii U. We discussed the whole situation and decided it was just a phenomenon or something. All my clothes where charred and my shoes had burned away. I threw all of my stuff away, changed into my nightclothes, and then Chris and I played the Wii U until we fell asleep.