Chapter 2: Nice to see you here!

Unknown's P.ov.

I played ice on throughout the sidewalk, road, and floors of places, trying to be able to practice. Then I saw two boys, they looked about the same age as me, one had orange and red hair. The other one had black hair with a few streaks of blue in it. The Red haired one then had fire under his feet and was melting my ice. Then he said "Can you summon ice? Because I've been seeing ice follow you." I then said "why?" Then he said "Because I can summon fire, and he can summon water. If you want to we can find somewhere to talk.". "Follow me, I know a place." I said.

They followed me and we went into a place I had created from ice, and surrounding resources. They surprisingly didn't shiver, and weren't affected by the cold temperature. We discussed our unusual powers and also that they were related to elements. We introduced each other. "I'm Michael" the fire boy said, then the water boy said "I'm Chris" and then I said "Hi I go by the name Diamond. And as you can see, I can control Ice." We talked a little bit more, but then we heard a savage "ROAR!!!!" Come from a hotel across the street.

We ran across the street, and guess what we didn't have a battle plan. We ran into the hotel, not knowing what to do. Then we heard another "ROAR!!!!!" Come from one of the top floors. We tried the stairs, but some of the stuff was melted, then I coated it with ice and we got up it. We had to repeat this many, many, times. When we got up there, the thing that was roaring was a half lion half dragon. I know horrible right? Anyway the monster immediately noticed us and stalked towards us, we stood there waiting for it to pounce and then it did, but at me.

I struck the ground with my fist and the monster froze in midair. Chris then cut water over the monster's ice tomb and then I covered it with ice. Somehow, the monster still broke out of it and Chris took his water whip and hit the monster with it, Michael also stabbed it with his fire sword and blasted it with fire. I summoned my bow and arrows, choosing the ice timed bomb. I shot the monster, and yelled "RUN!!!" Then we ran down the stairs a little, and it exploded. We still felt some recoil but it wasn't bad.