Page 8

Chris's P.O.V.

As we walked through the deserted streets, talking about random stuff, like our lives were normal, I stopped. Michael looked backed at me and said "Chris? What's up dude? Are you afraid of the-" he was cut off by the sound of a screeching, sounding like claws on metal. We looked around trying to find the source of the sound, as we backed into a circle. "Hello elementals." Said a voice from above us. I looked up, but all I heard was the sound of flapping wings, and a demonic laugh, as a huge black feather came down and landed between the three of us. "Who's there? We have powers, and we're not afraid to use them!" I said, trying to intimidate the monster but instead I sounded like a scared 1st grader. The thing laughed but instead it sounded like it was choking. Then it said "I hope you don't sound like that in battle. I hope you like my next form." And with that, it swooped onto a building, and then a girl, about seventeen, jumped off the building. She landed beside Diamond, and touched her face and said "Sweet Diamond. Crying over her mother's death. Sweet, Sweet, Diamond." Diamond seemed to just shatter, and then hate filled her eyes and with a deadly undertow, she said "What did you do to my mother, you demented monster?" And then Diamond's hand shot out, and ice covered the girl's body and then stopped at her neck. "Again, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOTHER?" And then the girl's just smiled and shattered her ice tomb. "You have no power over me Diamond Lanarge. And you never will. And if it makes you feel better, I ripped your mother's heart out of her chest and ate it. And now, I'm going to do the same to you and your little friends." And then that was my turn to object. I screamed, and then the street under us broke and tore, until everything was water. I said "NO!" And made a fist around the girl's neck with water, and at that, she turned into a mermaid and head butted me and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond's P.o.v

As the girl head butted Chris, he passed out, and all the water drained away from the street as his body flopped to the ground. "Chris!" Michael and I said in unison as we ran to him. But before we could get to him, the girl picked him up and as wings sprung from her back, and her fingers elongated, she looked like an angel of death bringing a soul to hell. "Let him go you disgusting shape shifter!!!" And she flew higher and then she said "At your service majesty." And she let him go from about fifty feet up. Michael mumbled something that sounded like "I won't let you kill my best friend." And he shot up, the soles of his shoes burning, as he grabbed Chris out of the air and he then floated down. "You can rough us up, but you will never servery hurt any of us. And after this, I hope you learn your lesson." And he charged at her, and used his fire and formed solid magma finger, and popped off her head. Instead of her bleeding, she just flew away and then her head disintegrated. Michael and I stood there in shock without speaking.

__________________________

Hope you guys liked it!

From, MyCreativeCuriousity