Page 4

Chris's P.o.v.

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming.  I jumped up and the screaming was coming the cafeteria, and I woke up Michael, and we walked down the stairs to the cafeteria.  What we saw down there was something horrible, demented, and something i'll never forget.  What Michael and I saw was a ash-gray monster that had Mrs.Rose dangled up in the air.  It looked like a half coyote and half human.  I talked to Michael quickly, and he said he would take the monster out, with his fire power.

I ran to the kitchen and stayed in there and watched from afar.  Michael stunned the monster  by blasting him, and got Mrs.Rose out of the monster's grasp and she ran to the kitchen.  But after that the monster didn't seem affected that much.  Michael blasted him stabbed him with a fire sword, even summoned magma over the monster's head and then the monster unexpectedly threw Michael at the wall and Michael got knocked out.

I saw this happen, and told Mrs.Rose that I was going oyut there.  Because Michael was hurt badluy, and the monster loked like he was about to finish him off.  I ran out there and yelled "HEY DOG FACE!!!!!!  COME GET YOUR LITTLE TREAT!!!!!"  And ran around the room meowing and making fun of him.  I know heroic right?  Then he hit me into the wall.  I then said "you're going to die now." under my breath.  I started to lift off the ground, in a giant, spinning, hurricane.

Then I summoned something like a water whip and hit him with it.  He then just stared at me with a stunned face.  I took this as my chance and sumnmoned a tsunami and then he came after me and I dropped to the ground and ran straight towards him.  But at the last second, I ran between his legs and hit him with the whip on his back.  The monster hit me and I flew and hit the wall.  I screamed and raced at him with inhuman speed.

I hit him with a giant tsunami, and when I could see, the monster had distenegrated and it looked like it had been defeated.  I immeadietly ran to Michael's side and picked him up and for some weird reason I put him in the magma he had created, and he healed in less then 5 minutes.  All of a sudden I heard kids yell: "GO CHRIS!!!" over and over again.  I smiled and told them to calm down and gave Michael some of the credit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!!!!! -Silver_The_Cat- Her character will be next!!!  And go check her out!!!