Page 5

(That's Michael)

Michael's P.o.v

Chris and I walked through the streets, since we had to leave the foster home because of the destruction caused. We have $2,000 to survive, plus we have all of our clothes, shoes, and our phones. We miss our old home, but we're weird and and powerful. We found an alley that was empty,
not a great choice, but probably the best we could do in please than an hour before our time we would usually go to sleep. We found some twigs in the park, and I lit the fire.

We decided to take turns sleeping, and I was supposed to stay awake first. Half way through my turn, I heard a sssssssst like something was freezing. I looked around and blasted fire but nothing was there. The fire went out and I blasted it and the fire started again. Then I heard the ssssssssssssst again, but it was longer. Then one of the street lights was covered in ice. All of a sudden it stopped. And I heard the ssssssssssssst become farther and farther away. Then I couldn't hear it anymore.

I checked the time on my phone, and it was 1:30 am. (UTC/GMT) I woke Chris up and we switched. But instead of my usual dark dream, I saw a some elder people talking while laying down on some couches. Where am I? I thought. Then I looked down, AND I WAS FIRE. LITERALLY FIRE!!! I was fire burning in a fireplace!!! But then, their eyes turned black, and they got water and poured it on the fire/me at the time and my little vision blacked out. I woke up and I told Chris we needed to leave.

We left and then Chris slipped on some ice, even though it was summer. I helped him up and we worked together to melt all the ice and the Chris guided the water to the pond near us. We high-fived and smiled. We kept walking and then we saw an IHOP. Our stomachs grumbled and we both got some pancake bacon and eggs. We finished eating, payed the waiter, and left. But we started walking away from the IHOP, by then Bi heard the ssssssssssssst of something freezing. Then I saw who was causing it. It was a pale girl with blue lips and she was just like.... us.