Red Scout x red! fem! medic! reader

You glance around the base, making sure the hallway was clear. It's that time of month. And you had been caught off guard. Engi pointed it out to you, and had helped you hide it till he thought the coast was clear. But now you're on your own, your white shorts slowly soaking the same shade as your shirt.

And worst of all, cramps are starting to kick in. That sickening feeling, like someone is ramming a rusty, blunt spoon into your gut and are twisting it around.

You make it to your room and sort yourself. Because you're the only female, you have an en suite, so getting clean was easy. You put your shorts and underwear soaking in salt water.

Iven, the teams second scout, taught you that trick. That day was embrassing. You had been in a different pair of shorts, but they were again lightly coloured ones. You had been sat awhile on the sofa, so you didn't notice till you stood up and Nolen, the main scout, let you know very...unsubtly.

"Yo, (y/n), I think bloods leaking out ya v, allova the couch!" The rest of the team except Engi,started panicking, and your face was the same colour leaking from you.

Iven was laughing, almost giggling, but he got up and poured salt on the stain. Leading you to your room, salt bottle in his hand, he gave Nolen a wack on the head.

He was still laughing, making you feel worse. He noticed.

"Ey, suger cude, I ain't laughing at you, I'm laughing at those panicking bongos, alrigh?"

You nodded, feeling a little better, untill you remembered you needed more pads. You swore under your breath.

"What is it, suger eyes? ... wait... you ain't got anything to soak it up, do ya?" You covered your face, blush and embarrassment skyrocketing.

To you suprise, he pulled a pad out of his little leg bag, explaining how he always carries some in case a lady friend got caught short. Once at your room, you straight away went to grab clean underwear.

But you heared water running. Iven was filling the sink with water, and mixing in salt. He told you to put the bloody clothing in the water, and explaned how salt helps remove blood from clothes. He left the en suite so you could sort yourself.

Once you had done, you left the bathroom to find he'd picked out two outfits for you. One was like the one you had been wearing, the other something a little more covering. You instinctively checked your underwear draw.

Nothing was gone.

A while after you picked the covering outfit and changed, there was a knock at your door.

"Hey, honey hips, it's Iven. Can I come in?" You role you eyes at the latest flirt line and let him in. "Cleaned sofa, cinnamon cheeks, and taught them dickwad-dipshidiots a lesson for ya."

He handed to a warm beanbag to help ease the cramps, giving you another flirty nickname. He explained that he often had to help his close female friends at this time, and thats why he knows this stuff.

He asked if you wanted him to stick around or kill scout again, and you asked him to stay.

You snap back to the present, and go looking for Engi. But before you go far, you hear yelling. Iven and Nolen are about to kill each other.

...

For the 26th time today.

You go to break the two up but, without warning, the floor gives way beneath you.

You grab Iven's arm, who grabs Nolen's.

"(Y/n), climb up me! Now!" You look at the pit below you, and fear consumes you.

There's a sudden jerk. Ivens slipping.

And like that, the two of you are falling. Iven grabs you, moving you so he'll hit the floor first, and you'll land on him. He's gritting his teeth. You're screaming.

Thud.

To be continued
~~~~~~~~~
666 words in total heh heh >:D