02; possessing history teachers

POSSESSING HISTORY TEACHERS

   As Paige began to wake up, an unfamiliar voice flooded the room with confusion.

"Who is this guy again?" Someone spoke loudly, drawers opening, and closing.

"He's the local vampire hunter," a feminine voice answered with boredom.

  "Well, that explains the clothing," a masculine voice trailed off.

Paige shifted, pushing herself up from the couch she was previously sleeping on.

"Where am I?" She mumbled, running a hand through her hair.

She glanced around her surroundings, taking in the small view of an apartment. There was a small kitchen on the far wall by the door, and to the far left was a corner rounding into a small space next to another door, most likely opening to a closet.

Near to the closet door was a dark wooden dresser where an older guy with light stubble, and hair stood, his eyes glued on her . He looked no older than 28, and she didn't have the slightest clue as to who he was.

"Ah, you've awaken. Katerina, meet another one of my friends-"

"You don't have friends," the girl in the chair spit out.

   "She's my friend, right...? What's your name?" The guy inquired, trailing off.

   "Paige?" She responded in a question.

Paige stared at the girl in the chair. She had long, wavy, brunette hair spread out on her back, and shoulders, and she appeared to be sitting in a chair. Her thighs were covered in blood. As Paige hesitantly walked closer, her eyes reverted to the older guy.

"We didn't formally meet last time, my name is Nikaus Mikaelson. Of course I'm not in the same body, it wouldn't do for the plan I've cooked up," he started, "this is Katerina, she's made some bad choices, and now she's paying for them."

"Paying for them? Why are her legs bloody?What are you doing with her? And where am I?" She shot out questions one by one hoping for answers to each one of them.

"After I healed you, you passed out, and here we are, in...who is this guy again?" He asked, looking back at the girl.

Not even realizing that the bite had been healed, Paige rolled up her flannel's sleeve, revealing her arm to be normal, no wound, or bite.

"Not Safari Sam," the girl rolled her eyes, and after getting a glare from him, she duefully responded, "a history teacher."

"Right, we're in his place of stay, which isn't my taste I might add," he continued, raising his eyebrows unsatisfied.

   "All I could find...guy likes his bourbon," a much buffer guy said, coming from the kitchen and holding a glass of alcohol.

   "Knew there was something about him I liked," 'Klaus' replied, accepting the glass, and drinking from it.

   "There's a high school dance, and I'm gonna need you to take out witch bitch," ordered 'Klaus.'

   "If she has that much power then she'll be able to sense me from a mile away," informed the other guy.

   Paige shut them out, letting her confusion, and uncertainty take over her focus. Some things were slightly confusing for the brunette, and the information she was getting wasn't going being processed easily.

   She woke up in a history teacher's apartment with one guy who appeared to be the guy who saved her last night...but wasn't, and the other guy seeming to be working for him, or something along those lines, and who looked like a normal girl in high school was seated in a chair almost forcibly, with blood coating herself.

   I nudged her shoulder, "what happened to you?"

   "I don't think Klaus needs you prying into our business. Just know I'm a 500 year old vampire, and I can kill you," she mumbled irritably.

   "Katerina, you might as well make some friends in here. You're lonelier than me now," 'Klaus' said bitterly, and looked up at Paige, "you better brush your hair or something, sweets, we're going to a dance tonight."