Chapter 3

Buzzzzzzzzzz

I woke up at 8:00 to my phone ringing beside my bed.

"Hello?" I answered confused at who would call me at this time.

"Hey, sorry did I wake you up." I hear his familiar voice speak into the phone.

"Yes as a matter of fact you did." I say jokingly, but apparently he doesn't pick up the sarcasm because he apologised profusely.

"I'm so so so sorry." he apologises again.

"Luke it really isn't a problem I have to wake up soon anyway it's probably better that I wake up earlier that way I can have breakfast." I reassure him.

"I'm so sorry I know how much I like sleeping and yeah I'm sorry."

I groan "Luke what did you call for anyway?"

"Whoa someone's grumpy." he says teasingly.

"Well I wasn't before you called." I retort getting annoyed. "Why did you call and how did you even get my number?" I ask a little confused about that.

"Well, Molly gave me your number and well I wanted to know if you wanted me to give you a ride to school this morning?" He asked confidently.

"No thanks, I can walk it's really not that far." I answer.

"It wasn't really a question I'll pick you up at 9:40 see you then." and before I could protest any further he hung up the phone.

I groaned placing my phone back on my bedside table and flopping back in my bed. Then my phone buzzed again and hoping it was Luke texting to cancel I shot up sliding my finger across the screen.

From: Luke

Get your cute ass out of bed now!

To: Luke

How do you know I'm not up right now eating breakfast. and it's not cute it's R rated sexy! ;)

I answer back finally pushing my covers down and jumping off my bed. Then my phone vibrated from another text.

From: Luke

That's the spirit! :)

I chuckle sending another reply

To: Luke

Ok that's just creepy! D:

From: Luke

Just come open the door! I have a surprise for you :)

He answered and I run downstairs and open the door to a grinning Luke holding a bunch of flowers.

My cheeks flushed scarlet red as I pushed the door open wide enough so Luke could come inside.

"These are for you." he says handing me the bouquet of roses.

"Uhh.. thanks." I say awkwardly not quiet knowing how to answer.

"Nobody has ever gotten me flowers before." I mutter under my breath.

"What how could you never have gotten flowers before?" he asks in disbelief.

"I just never have ok." I answer grabbing a vase and filling it with water.

"Well if you were mine i would buy you flowers everyday." he answer making my cheeks yet again rush a deep red colour.

"I-uh..i have to get ready." I say run in up the stairs before returning.

"uhh.. stay here, ok?"

"Okay." he answers getting out his phone.

I run up the stairs and pull out my clothes for the day. since it's so early I decide I'm going to have a shower.