Chapter 2

Waking up this morning at 9:30 with my maths homework stuck to my face then having to get ready in 10 minutes i thought was going to be that hardest part about my day, but boy was i wrong because once i was ready I opened the front door to see it was pouring with rain. I had to walk all the way to school making it take twice as long and then showed up to school drenched from head to toe. 

luckily I made it to class just in time and didn't get a detention. Sitting in my seat at the back of the class listening to Mr Moore talk about the chemical reaction between sodium and water i realised i forgot my pencil.

dammit ashley you must have left it on your desk when you where finishing your maths homework

I thought to myself frantically looking through my pencil case incase i had an extra pencil sadly i didn't 

"Are you ok?" i jumped when i heard Luke's voice right next to my ear. I turned around to see him leaning over his desk smirking at me.

"I'm fine i just forgot my pencil." i murmured in an annoyed tone. "whoa someones grumpy." Luke chuckled sitting back in his seat. 

"I have a pencil you know if you need to borrow it." Luke said leaning back in his seat and putting his hands on the back of his head.

"But." he continued."You have to use the magic word." 

I sighed heavily. "fine.. Can I please use your pencil."

"Yes you can." he answered making no attempt to get it for me. Then i remembered 

"Oh, may i please use your pencil." I smiled triumphantly as he opened his pencil case and pulled out a 2B pencil.

"Thanks." I muttered turning back around and opening my book.

"anything for you." he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Mr Hemmings and Ms Olsen would you like to come see me after class." Luke chuckled and sat back in his chair.

"No sir." I answered defiantly not wanting to get into any trouble especially since it was only my second day at this school.

"Then please concentrate on my class." Mr Moore dictated turning his back on the class and starting to write something on the board.

"Hi." I heard a voice whisper from beside me.

"would you just leave me al....." i stopped mid-sentence and stared wide eyed at the girl sitting beside me, who had slightly leaned over to talk to me.

"I'm so sorry I thought you were.... I thought you were someone else." I whispered back feeling really guilty about snapping at her.

"Its ok, I'm molly." she announced proudly holding her hand out to me.

"Ashley." I replied shaking her hand warmly.

"oh my gosh i knew an ashley once but of course lots of girls even guys names are ashley...." she trailed of.

"Im sorry I ramble on sometimes but if you ever want me to stop just tell me, because its better if i stop, you know m mum says its a bad habit but then again my mum says everything is a bad habit and-."

"molly." I interrupted her a look that said 'you're doing it again'

"sorry." she mumbled sitting properly back in her chair and turning her head towards the front of the class room. The bell rang causing me to jump a little and i heard Luke chuckle from behind me. I turned around and glared at him.

Just as he opened his mouth to say something Molly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the classroom.

"Where are we going?!" I asked confused and shocked at how strong molly really was.