Chapter 11- The Past Haunts Us All

"Stiles..." A beautiful young girl shook the dark looking teen. No sign of consciousness. "Stiles sweetie, you have to get up, what kind of alpha would you be if you slept all day." The girl smiled, shaking the hybrid once again. "A tired alpha." Stiles muttered and rolled over. Without any warning to Stiles, the brunette jumped on his back. "Umph." Stiles groaned. The girl proceeded to bounce teasingly on his back. "C'mon we have things to dooo." Stiles rolled his eyes and flipped suddenly causing the girl to be caught underneath his hold now. "Like what." Stiles smirked. "Like you need to get off me." She giggled. "Also we have a plan remember? Tonight we stop Deucalion from doing any further damage to your pack." Deucalion is a alpha, of an alpha pack. They are very strong and a threat in ways barely imaginable to Stiles pack. "You're right Lina, ok I'll get up." Stiles said about to move off of the small female but before he could move more than 5 inches, she tugged him back down and planted a kiss on his lips. "I love you." She said pulling away and staring into Stiles brown orbs. "I love you too", the usually cold hybrid smiled and then got up.

(Stiles POV)

        I storm downstairs at the news that Jaron just informed me of. An attack, only strong enough to mean it was one person, has occurred. I thought I had dealt with this in the past, but with the current events that have happened recently I guess I was wrong. "Jared!" I call hoping that the young beta that has been like my brother is not hurt. I turn the corner and see him bounding up, he didn't seem hurt and if he was it was hidden behind anger. "Stiles, I don't under-" I cut him off there. "I know, neither do I but it can't be her. We..." I paused reliving the memory. "We got rid of her." I stared at Jared hoping he didn't sense how petrified I really was. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can scare me, like the women that I believe is back. "I saw her Stiles." Jared said with disbelief. My mind was instantly flooded with amazing memories that turned into cold and dark ones. "Where's Trevor." I said in a monotone voice. "Last time I was him he was yelling at Jackson to leave." Jackson! I forgot about him, he saw my pack like this, he knows we're in a weak state at the moment and if Derek finds out, the last thing I need right now is too deal with bruty wolf and his little high schoolers. "Jared go find Laurent and tell him that he's in charge and to send Trevor down to our little prisoner, then you need to come with me." I told him as he nodded and turned away. I jogged back upstairs and grabbed my phone and keys. This is just the beginning. Someone I never thought I'd see again is back. That's trouble for me and my pack. My revenge for the Hale pack isn't forgotten, but it will have to wait. Nikolina is more important.

(Jareds POV)

       I walked away from Stiles, I know his mind is racing, mine is too. Nikolina is the worst thing that could've happened right now, with Stiles using Jacksons love towards him to recruit him, and the Hale pack conjuring up whatever "master plan" they have now, she came at the wrong time. I found Laurent and went up to him. "Stiles says that you are in charge and he needs you to have Trevor go watch our guest downstairs." He nodded to me and before I walked away he grabbed my arm. "Jared do not let Stiles do anything stupid, with the she-devil back in town any useless torment isn't needed." I nodded and went to go find Stiles.

We were in Stiles' jeep when he got a phone call. "Hello?" He answered.

Nikolina- "Hello there, Mr. Big Bad Alfa. (Cackling) I just called to greet you properly. Guess whose back sweetheart."

Stiles- "Nikolina... How are you back? What are you doing here?"

Nikolina- "Stiles my love these are questions to be told in person. If you must know meet me at our old place, you know, the one where you told me...well you know what you said. Thursday night at 8 o'clock. Don't bring your pack of dogs, what you saw today was just the beginning."