yes

"Soph don't you see!"

"I love you too." I said with a whisper taken aback. I had always thought it was the other way;I loved him when he didn't love me. "Why are you New York Sam?" I asked sternly.

"Because!" he said taking a sigh. "close your eyes." he said naturally as if we were playing hide and seek.

"Wha-why!?" I spout.

"Just do it!" he responded waiting for me to cooperate. I do.

When I cover my eyes all I can see is total blackness. I here home cough and expect that that is my cue. I undo the covering of my eyes to find him on one knee with a ring in one hand. A gasp is all I can do.

"Sophie Elizabeth Parks will you do me the honor of being my wife?" he asked me with a bright smile. I pulled him up by his arm and put it on my check.

"Yes Samuel Kingston Morgen." he laughed and hugged me tightly. He brushed his lips with mine for the first time. I felt sparks go through me. His lips felt so warm against mine. It took 10 minutes before we could pull away. When we did we were both panting for air. It was the most perfect kiss ever!

"It's a good thing you said yes." Putting the ring on my finger."I bought a house already." he said with a laugh. once we talk and watch a movie, I walk him to the door. "I have always dreamed about this day with a beautiful women." Sam said pushing back my hair from my face.

"And I with a Handsome man and it looks like-" I pause putting my arms around his neck as he puts his on my waist. "both of our dreams-" I say staring into his blue eyes "have finally come-" I didn't get to finish the last words because we were kissing for at least 5 minutes. We pulled away putting our noses together booth smiling wide.

"I love you Soph." he said kissing my forehead.

"and I love you Sam." I say kissing his cheek. I said bye and he left.

I closed the door and slumped down still smiling. I'm Sam Morgans fiancée. I was so happy for the first time since my family had died.