FIVE

Mia in the picture
-Mia-
I wake up and smell him ... My mate  I look around and he is know where to be seen maybe I'm dreaming? I don't remember him coming in last night. I pinch myself just to make sure.

" OW yup not a dream I'll just have to ask him about it I guess "

I roll out of my bed and not even bothering with a shower I put on a pair of yoga pants and a long shirt to cover the booty. I then run a brush over my hair and pull it into a messy bun. I look in the mirror content with how I look I walk up to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

On my way to the kitchen I run into my parents with their suitcases. A sigh leaves my mouth.
I give my mom a quick hug  then my brother and finally my dad hugging him longer trying to not let a tear slip.

I let go and without a word they walk out the front door. I stand there in silence until I feel a hand against my shoulder turning around to see its King Titus. He grabs my hand and leads me back to my room.

" pack your stuff" is all he says to me as he sit on the bed.

" I thought I was staying with your pack" I asked confused.

" yes," he agrees. " you are but not in this room"

I look at him confused.

" you will be stay in my room "

I nod duh where else would you stay Mia .
As I finish packing the little I have I take this time to ask him about last night.

" Ummmm King Titus .." I start but he cuts me off

" it's just Titus to you"

Ignoring him I continue." Did you come in here last night , not that I'm needy but I smelt you this morning and I didn't Remember you coming in and I didn't know and .." I kept rambling off

He rolls his eyes " yes I did  just for a moment I wanted to check up on you but you were asleep."

We lock eyes and I feel nothing but love he gets up from my bed and starts walking towards me slowly grabbing my waist bringing me closer to him I put my hands on his chest standing on my tippy toes to reach his lips and when they touch it's amazing I feel fireworks.
He's not rough but very gentle with the kiss. When we separate I'm out of breathe he laughs at me giving me a wink before he walks out the door leaving me alone.

I just had my first kiss not only my first kiss but my first kiss with my mate and I already want more.