15

I wake up and turn on my side to see Titus sleeping like a baby.
Damn is he so sexy I would rip off all his clothes ... I start running my hands down his chest.
I hear a giggle ,I look up and see Titus is awake laughing at me.

" hey don't stop on my account " he says.

I take my hand away and roll back over not facing him.

He keeps giggling as he gets up and gets ready. He opens the bathroom door

" care to join ?"
I lay there  and nod my head

He stands there shocked. I get up and take his hand into the bathroom turning the shower on I then undress myself and get into the shower he soon follows.
He starts washing my hair and moving his hands down my sides I turn around and kiss him passionately.  It ends with Titus pulling back and turning off the shower handing me a towel as he grabs himself one. 
I get out and walk to my closet not feeling well I turn and walk to Titus closet pulling a long shirt out and wearing that as I grab a pair of his baggy shorts. 
I walk down stairs and see Titus already eating breakfast

" I didn't even see you leave the room " I say to him as I sit next to him he turns towards me and looks me up and down.

" what do I look horrible?"

" no just different "

" I don't feel good "

" oh" he reaches over and puts is hand on my head " you are a little warm, eat breakfast and then we will go to the doctors"

I'm sitting here in the doctors office with Titus pacing back and fourth. He stops as soon as the doctor enters

" Titus I need to speak to Mia alone" the doctor tells us.

Titus looks at me making sure it's okay and I nod my head. Titus leaves and the dr tells me what's wrong

" your in heat"

" WAIT WHAT HOW I THOUGHT.... "

You see mates usually will get marked and if the don't have the dirty in the next 47 hours they go into heat.

" Mia it's different with a kings mate you only have 3 months after you met  before you go into heat."

I nod my head completely shocked by all this.

I get up and leave the room passing Titus and heading right to the bedroom I can feel Titus hot on my heels.
We enter the bedroom and I sit down.

" Mia what's wrong what did he say do
I need to kill some bitch.!?"

I giggle

" no... I'm in heat"

" shit shit shit it's already been 3 months shit"  he starts freaking out.

" I'm not ready Titus "

" I know just stay in here I don't want to risk the chance of anyone smelling you. "

So here I am spending my day in here. Hours past and I am out of my mind. I start getting a little..... Frisky and start trying on some lingerie. As I'm trying them on Titus walks in. His eyes are instantly pitch black.
He picks me up and throws me on to the bed and  walks to me as he starts  removing all his clothes.
He leans down and kisses me I can tell his wolf is starting to take over
I push him off and with out a second he is back to himself quickly pulling his clothes back on he mutters a sorry and disappears for the rest of the the night.

A/N
That's all for now my fingers hurt from typing and I'm so tried love you all so much!!!