13

Warning :
There is. A comment in this chapter that might trigger you if so I'm sorry. And I do not believe this comment that the character says.

--
It's been a couple days after I had found out about Paige and how she wants me for some reason.

I've been keeping myself in Titus office going through all of his book trying to find something but I always find nothing.

Titus family is coming back to town I guess his parent where on  vacation or something.  I have so much on my plate and I'm slowly starting to freak out. 

"Hey love "  a voice comes from the door.

I turn around and see Titus with a plate of pizza.  As he hands it to me he takes the book I'm looking at and looks through it while I eat.

Once I am done I set the plate on the desk .  And pick up another book. This goes on for hours both us looking at books until Kyle pops in.

" King Titus ...your parents will be here in 30"

Titus stands up and pulls me to my feet.

" take care of this Kyle please " Titus says and drags me back to our room.

" Titus I wasn't done!"  I yell at him

" Ik love you can look later you need to make a good impression on my parents"

I roll my eyes " why it's not like they can forbid me to see you"

" no but they can give the title I have to my sister if they don't see you fit enough for the roll "

I nod my head a get ready brushing out my hair and pulling on a red slimming dress that isn't to sexy.

We hear the door bell and head down stairs me on Titus arm every step. Titus opens the door and all of a sudden I am extremely nervous.

Titus introduces me to both of them and then we walk our selfs to the table seating ourselves.

" so mya.." Titus mom starts

" Mia " I correct her and she shoots me a glare.

" Mia " she say holding out the a.

" we should chat alone after dinner dear there is so much catching up we need to do ". I nod my head agreeing.

Moments later or food arrives. As we eat it is completely silent.

Titus mom pushes her plate aside telling our cook she is done.

" Mia dear don't eat all that you need to stay skinning no one likes a fat wife."

Not wanting to start anything I push
my plate aside

" good your done lets go talk" she walks into the living room.

Great a whole conversation with her this is gonna be so GREAT!
( note sarcasm)

A/N
Ik it was really short I'm sorry I'm just really sleeping so I'll most likely write another one tomorrow just because this one. Is so short