21

Its been about 2 weeks and we still have not found the book. Also I'm so big I think I might have ate a elephant.

Being a mate and having kids with a King Werewolf means your pregnancy is quicker  In about 2-3 weeks I'm due already.

I'm laying in bed when I here the door open.

"Titus is that you " I ask but there is no reply. I start to sit up when all of a sudden I have blindfolded and all I see is  blackness.

Moments later I am thrown Into a car.

Titus POV;

I walk up to our room to bring Mia a plate for lunch I walk in and she Is not in her bed I set the plate down and look in the bathroom. That's when I hits me a unfamiliar sent.

I send a message to  the pack  warriors to meet me down stairs ASAP. 

I draw a map of every werewolf ground surrounding us extending it  as far as she could have gone in an hour.

I split them into five groups.

" Group 1  you take the south side, group 2 take the North side, 3 take East , 4 take West and 5 will stay here for pack safety." 

Everyone nods there heads and rushes off I stay here with group five.

I sit in my office calling surrounding alphas about what has happened and warning that my wolfs maybe be on the grounds.

As I sit here waiting for information I decide that the one thing I can do to help is hunt down that god damn book.