chasing after our dreams

Y/n's pov
I woke up and got dressed I was wearing a red tank top that had a panda in a car and blue and white shorts and a necklace that was black and it said sweet with Mario vans. I went downstairs and sit on the couch eating breakfast watching the news and my doorbell rings and I answer the door it was my sister my heart was beating fast what is she doing here I haven't seen her since mom and dad died. And she hugged me and I hugged her back and she said im sorry I left you and I started crying and she said its gonna be ok were gonna be together im gonna stay here. And I hugged her even tighter and screamed "YESSSS. (4hours later) we both were walking and then suddenly when we were walking across the street i heard my sister scream my name and I saw a truck coming and then it hit me before I could get away and then all I could see was my sister then everything went black (3hours later) I woke up in the hospital and my sister was sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed and she saw i was awake and shfigure out who killed our parents  hugged me tight and started crying and said "I thought I lost you. And then I said nope Cuz  were not done chasing our dreams to figure out who killed our parents and then she said " yeah lets get those people even if we have to chase cars. Then we started laughing.

So that's the story of how I met kyo and how I finally saw my sister once again everything went better then before.

The end