The Walking Dead - A Dixon Sister

I was gonna die walkers cornered me as I leaned next to a tree. Think Jessica think! Dammit what do I do! I looked up and grabbed a branch and pulled myself up. My gun was empty and I lost my knife. I need just 1 more bullet I thought an took my gun. I was about to smash myself off the head with it when I saw a walker fall. Then another I jumped off the tree branch to the ground. it hurt but I didn't care my pain wasn't a problem now. I was covered in blood my black and white short was now covered in blood and my jeans were ripped open and you could see the bruises.

" You ok?" a voice said I looked up and there he was. my big brother Daryl. he had his sleeves ripped off and his jeans were covered in dirt.

" Dammit Daryl dont recognized your little sister?" I said looked at him. I must of looked pretty unread able at first

" Jess?" he said dam he was slow.he must of not been convinced at fort cause e looked at me and gazed my body.

" Come on let's get you cleaned up you not scratched or hurt?" he said. once again motherly Daryl dammit can't even get dirty in the mud or dirt without him asking ' are you ok need to go to the doctors?'

" I don't know if I'm scratched or anything like that but I know I'm not bit" I said I was in a little daze and I guess he noticed. cause he walked over to me an put his arm around my neck.

" Glad your home" he said and started walking me.

* * *

" CARL SOPHIA ARE YOU OK!?" Someone yelled as me and Daryl walked in the woods. I jumped at the sound of the yell.

" Just some whore you know what I mean" he said with a chuckle. we walked around a bush and I heard more voices. it was men they were killing something. then you heard some women say 'eww' and others say something else.

" Dammit thing killed my deer! IT WAS MY DEER! MINE YOU FILTHY! DISCED! PICE OF SHIT!" Daryl said kicking a walker " think we could cut around the bite?" He said to some men. I was hiding behind the bush when some guy saw me. Dammit I knew him.

" Hey hey Daryl who is that" he said pointing to me. I came out from behind the tree.

" Hey dumbass remember Jessica?" I said with a chuckle