Chapter 2 - Hey dumbass remember Jessica?

"Ohh shit...." he said. he looked down and walked away in shame.
I laughed a little and hopped down from the hill. Daryl just looked at me and I shrugged. he just smirked and started to call out for Merle.
" MERLE!" Daryl yelled .
" Daryl.... " a person said.
" What?" he said and I stood behind him.
" Your brother is ... " An the guy mumble the rest. He was a colored man and had navy blue eyes.
" What?" Daryl said looking mad.
" I dropped... I dropped the key.." he confessed. I was confused.
"What?..." I asked going in front of Daryl.
" Did you pick it up?" Daryl asked.
" I handcuffed him" another guy said in a sheriff outfit. I giggled a little and everyone looked at me.
" It's the new sheriff in town! I said in between laughs" I said laughing everyone just looked at me and wondered what was going on in my Dixon teenage mind.
"He might be dead..." officer sheriff guy said an I stopped laughing.Daryl started at the guy then ran at him. I thought that now was the time to get someone hurt so I attacked that guy then before I knew it I was on the ground, hands behind my back, and a guy standing over me. I then was getting frisked , dammit. They got my knife, gun , and all of my other stuff ( and thangs xD) . I thought of a plan to get away but it might not work... the colored guy was holding down my feet so I could kick him in the jaw but I didn't know who was behind me so I would be taking a risk.
"One..." I thought.
"Two..." I thought.
"There!" I yelled in my mind. I kicked the guy in the jaw and twisted around only to be kicked in the back and then something ht me and I blacked out.