Black and blue

" When my dam sister wakes up were going to Atlanta to find our brother. Dammit she might not like him that much but he loves her and she loves him!" Daryl yelled.
" Ill come" 3 others said
" Why would you go back for Merle Dixon?" Shane said
" Don't start man!" One of the guys said to shane. I slowly say up with a massive head ach and pain in my back but I quickly forgot about it and remembered Merle and hearing Daryl say we were going to look for him got my hopes up that he might be alive still. I got up and looked at my back to see a black and blue bruise. dammit! I get out of the rv an look at the cluster of men who I was ease dropping on.

" Hells going on!" I say storming over , rage taking over my voice.

"Come on let's load up in explain in the car" daryl assures me as he heads over to the car and he's in the back along with tdog with Glenn Driving and the guy Rick in the passengers seat. I sit in the middle seat in the back and play with my finger nails.

<<<>>>

" What first? Merle or the-" Rick was cut short when Daryl and I yelled 'merle' in usion.

" Let's go then" rick says as we head off towards the store Glenn says they were in. when we arrive tdog runs up with everyone on his tail and cuts the lock with daryl and I bursting in.

All I can see is Merle's hand on the ground and handcuffs still cuffed. I can feel the tears streaming down my face as I see my brothers hand on the ground. I fall down from the heart break and scoot all the way back intill I hit a wall. I bring my knees up to my chest and stare out. Everything at the moment seems fuzzy and slow. It felt peaceful and I could barley see Glenn putting a hand wave I front of my eyes.

" She's in shock" I could hear a muffled voice. " we will wait a little till she comes out of it, it won't be long let's hope" the voice adds.

10 minutes later

Everything seemed Normal again, nothing was fuzzy or slow and I could hear again. Daryl, TDog and Rick went to go see if they could find merle in close buildings wile Glenn and I stayed.

"I'm so sorry" Glenn says as he sat next to me. I nodded my head that I understood and put my legs out flat.
"You ok?" He says to me. "sorry" he said as if he already knew the answer.

" It's ok" I say finally. About 5 minutes later they came back and Daryl pulled me into a hug. " Let's just get the guns already" I say to them and start to walk down the stairs.

<<<>>>

"That's the plan?" I say, it was the fort thing I said through the hole thing.

"Why do you have something better in mind?" He states kind of mad. I roll my eyes at him and grab my katana. I found it in a closet in the back room.

"Let's just go" I mumble and start to head to the ally with Daryl, I lead the way.

I kept my hand on the holding part as I walk, ready to take it out of its shield if I come across a geek.

Hey guys! I'm back! I kind of forgot about this account! but umm I made new story's on my new account @twd_andrea_official and I just started 2 new story's on there called the new one Tough As Nails it's a daryl dixon love story! and my new one which I love way to much is Abrahams Army! is about a girl named Lauren and she travels through the apocalypse with her friends she was also in the military with! So please check them out! and OMG 600 READS!!! Please vote guys thank you so much!! ❤️❤️

Love!