The Attic and Other Scary Stories

Hello! Welcome to my scary stories series. I am going to be writing scary stories throughout the year and I will not write a lot because sometimes, I don't have inspiration. Thank you for starting to read this story!

                                                                         The Attic

   One chilly evening in the Suttons' house, the family was having dinner when J.P., thier son, was getting thirsty and craved apple cider. J.P. asked his mom where the apple cider was. J.P.'s mom replied that there was some apple cider in the attic. J.P. rushed up to the attic eager for apple cider. But then, something stopped him in his tracks. He heard a thump coming from the attic, but he ignored it. He ran up the attic stairs and found a box of apple cider. He carefully brought down some apple cider to the dinner table, surprised to find his family all fainted and his sister, Janalee, missing. He took a swig of apple cider and set off to find his sister. He found her on the floor of the living room looking as if she was fainted like the rest of his family. He knew one thing, he would have to call the police. He quickly picked up the phone and dialed 911. But his telephone line was down. Something was up, so he rode to his friend's house on his bike. His friend always loved reading and solved mysteries. His friend Trey, was happy to help. They rode back over to his house and Trey began going up to thier attic right away.  Trey found a fingerprint on the boxes and identified the fingerprint as Janalee's. They found the same fingerprint on J.P.'s parents. Trey went into her room while J.P. stayed outside. The door eerily closed behind Trey and a few minutes later, J.P. noticed that Trey was taking very long. He opened the door and found Trey fainted on the floor. J.P. felt shivers going down his back and he quickly decided to check the fingerprints on Trey. It was also Janalee's. He looked around, afraid someone might jump out. As he left the room, Janalee jumped out of the closet and shouted,"Hey! Come back here!" in a creepy voice that was definetely not hers. J.P. slowly turned back and saw Janalee holding a turquoise + sea green crystal. He knew that crystals were harmless so he walked up to Janalee calmy trying to ask her what happened to thier parents. She dropped the crystal and ran away. He suddenly remembered what it was... it was keflit. (It's actually real) Keflit was used to kill animals as big as an elephant. It was also called two-step which means if you step towards the crystal, you will faint and probably die. He quickly stepped backward, but it was too late.

Janalee's POV:

"Oh shoot! What have I done to my brother?" Janalee thought. She felt like something was stirring inside her urging her to kill, kill, KILL! She tried to resist the urge, but she couldn't. Something was controling her. She shook her head, fianlly coming out of the trance. She ran to her friend, Kristi's house. She rang the doorbell and rushed Kristi to her house as fast as she could. As she came in, she remebered that she had put keflit at the bottom of her parents' dishes. She quickly got a cup of water and Kristi did the same. She poured cold water all over the what seemed to be dead bodies...

THE END! CLIFFHANGER! MWHAHAHA!