Timmy and the New Puppy

• Dedicated to Yvonne Tran

One day, Timmy's parents needed to go on a business trip for a day. So they got Timmy a new puppy that was named Carlos and told Timmy if he gets scared, he should let Carlos lick his hand to make him feel better. Timmy loved the dog very much, he took good care of him. But that night, Timmy heard a *drip drip drip*. So he let his hand down and something licked it. He knew it was Carlos, so he went back to sleep soundly. Just then, the dripping got louder, so he went to his bathroom and saw his puppy's head cut off and hanging on the mirror, and in the puppy's blood, someone wrote,"YOUR FRIEND'S DOG IS NEXT..." He down the stairs, not daring to look under his bed. If Carlos hadn't licked him, then who did? He wondered this as he raced next door to his friend, Tommy's house. Timmy explained about the dripping and Carlos's head and he asked to stay in their house until his parents came home. Tommy happily obliged and Timmy raced into the house, scared of his own house. It turns out that Tommy had also gotten a new puppy also named Carlos, but he was a little different. One of the puppy's ears was torn, since Tommy had gotten him from a shelter. He felt safe as if his parents were home because of the new puppy. Timmy slept in the other spare bed that used to be for Tommy's brother who moved away because of college. He slept soundly until he heard another *drip drip drip*. This drip was just like the one at his house before someone had killed his dog. He quickly woke up and he also woke Tommy. He told him that this was the dripping noise just before someone had killed his dog. Tommy woke scared and took his dog from under the bed, but his dog wasn't there. Tommy checked the bathroom and saw the same thing, his dog's head hung on the mirror, but there wasn't any note because Timmy and Tommy were loners at school. Suddenly, Timmy heard a blood-curdling shriek coming from downstairs where Tommy's mom was sleeping. Tommy rushed downstairs seeing that it wasn't his mom who shrieked because she was sound asleep on the couch... or was she? 

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS, SO..... CLIFFHANGER! JK! (OR HOETA-KA) I will finish this, I just need inspiration. So, please commet down below how I should end this and vote!