Dawson and the Mirror

First Person

  One day, after school, I decided to look at my gorgeous face in the mirror because, you know, I've had two girlfriends, so I must be gorgeous. While I was looking at my reflection, my brother, Steve called me out to dinner. I quickly ate my dinner and came back to the bathroom mirror. That's when something happened that will change my life forever.

Third Person

   When Dawson was looking at his reflection, what he didn't know was that a female ghost was traveling through mirrors looking for the perfect victim and saw Dawson. She merged into Dawson's body and then laughed out evily and went into Dawson's room which obviously had a mirror. When the new Dawson went to sleep, the real Dawson was in his dream world, mirrors everywhere. But when the new Dawson was sleeping, the body grew long fingernails and hair. When the new Dawson went to school the next day, everyone looked at him and instead of flirting with girls, Dawson flirted with guys... his classmates stood away from him except Cindy and Lily who were planning to march right up to "him" and ask him some questions.

50 minutes later

   During class, Cindy asked why he was acting weird and Dawson didn't say anything. When Dawson came home, the female ghost decided that was enough fun and she would find another victim. Dawson was sucked back into his own body and the female ghost dissapeared. But that was not all...

The Next Day

  The next day when Dawson went to school, everyone started laughing at him and he had no clue why. he just ignored it and went to class, not being funny and not his usual self. He was so embarrassed, but apparantly, Cindy and Lily liked this. He was quiet throughout the day and no one bothered him, just snickered quietly. 

HEY GUYS! I hope you guys liked this. I actually hate Dawson SOOOOO MUCH! I was going to add that he got stabbed by a unicorn horn in his dream world, but that wouldn't be his dream world right?