moving too fast...

Blazes p.o.v

I couldn’t believe what he told me it was like something from a movie pure inhuman torture, I hope that son of a bitch rots in hell.

I hope he’s dead and if he ever comes back for my precious storm I will murder him with my bare hands. I don’t know how I’m holding all this anger inside. Normally when I’m this mad I blow up… (Or take a shower)

After storm told me about his dad he cried in my arms for hours but then he was emotionless, I couldn’t tell how he was feeling on his face, he was honestly the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen his face was completely perfect, he looked like an angel, he looked like someone has photo shopped his whole boy accept for the cuts. Even his hair was perfect... when he looked in my eyes I got a rush of pure happiness, he gave me butterflies in my stomach and just him being in my arms was amazing.

I could tell he was cold so I pulled him closer to warm him with my body heat, but he got off of me and said “I don’t know if I’m gay blaze”

Storms p.o.v

I cried in blazes arms for hours and after I felt no emotion… but I could tell blaze was staring at me so I looked him in the eyes hoping he’d stop and I could feel butterflies in my stomach and a blur in my head and that’s when I realized how cold I really was.

He pulled me closer but I don’t know how I feel about him I instantly got off him “I don’t know if I’m gay blaze” he looked at me and smiled “do you want to find out?” I looked at him and I couldn’t breathe what did he just say?  Yes I want to find out! But how? 

Um yeah but how”

Blazes p.o.v

I pulled him back on my lap and crashed my lips onto his.

He opened his eyes wide and tried to get away but I only kissed him harder his lips slightly parted and I used that chance to slip my tongue inside his mouth he moaned and our tongue danced together, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my hair, that made me excited but then I remembered I just met him. I let go of him and pulled us apart, breathing in deeply from the loss of breath “you’re gay!”

He smiled at me and then he said something I never thought I’d hear “only for you”

My eyes widened at what he said and I kissed him hard we were kissing in the bathtub for ten minutes when I heard Anna yell, “BOYS BREAKFAST”

We snapped apart and began panting, I could tell her about this yet.

 She knows I’m gay but, I don’t know how she would react to this, and he she can’t take him away from me now.

blazes p.o.v

About an hour after we kissed I could tell he was happy but he still looked upset.

I just wanted to hug him and hold him forever!

Are we moving to fast? uh yeah...  but that's what happens when you meet the first person who's ever made you feel on top of the world.