don't push it!

Storms p.o.v

Oh my god………… he kissed me…… and I loved it…

my life is now complete… so I don’t know if we are dating now or not but I kind of hope we are although I am pretty sure we aren’t because I know almost nothing about him, it’s only been two days but I still want to ask…

I can’t explain all my feeling I’m having for him right now… I feel different.

When I went downstairs my aunt and uncle where sitting on the couch, and when they saw me they both jumped up to give me hugs, they are so nice and sweet I have to love them.

Hey storm I’m sorry we missed you last night, I understand you were tired you had a long day” she smiled at me and sat back down. Blake came down from his room and stood beside me.

I hope blaze treated you nicely and made you feel at home” blaze looked at me and winked I gave his a shy smile, he stepped closer to my side and grabbed my had, he pulled it behind his back we intertwined fingers and he rubbed my hand with his thumb, he is so sweet!

“Well boys pancakes are on the table go eat” she smiled and we walked off...

Anna’s sweet” I looked at blaze and smiled. “Yeah she is” 

“She’s gotten me through allot… how do you like your pancakes?”

“Normal just butter and syrup”

 All of a sudden blaze grabbed my shoulders and pushed me backwards into a chair

“Okay sit down ill make it” trying to sit up I insisted I could make my own food but he just looked me in the eye and said!

“I said ill make it!”

He kneeled down and pecked my lips “you’re irresistible “

Blazes p.o.v

I can’t stand constantly looking at that adorable face and not kissing it over and over again!

After we ate our breakfast me and storm went back up stairs and you can probably guess what happened, I couldn’t control myself and we ended up playing tongue hockey ahhhhhh he’s so yummy mmmmmmmm just thinking about his lips gives me chills.

By lunch time we were still making out intensely he was a really good kisser and I’m seriously falling hard I want him to be mine now! But I still don’t want to push him to be anything he doesn’t want to be.

(mmmhmm ah mmwa)

 “Boys” (no reply) “BOYS!”

“mm ahmm bwaze stlaap” storm moaned with my tongue in his mouth and I didn’t want to but I obeyed and stopped

whhhhhy” I whined

“blaze your mom she’s calling us”

“Oh ok let’s got then”

When we got down the stairs I tried so hard to not be unhappy at her for interrupting our heated make out session we were in, so I just simply smiled and walked past her, but her face turned into a frown when she saw storm she jogged over to him grabbed his face and inspected his neck. “Honey is you getting a rash? Blaze come here does this look like a rash to you?” I looked at him and that’s when I saw all the red splotches all over his neck his chin and his chest… what the? Oh god that was me… I knew I was sucking too hard shit!! “No Aunt Anna it’s not a rash it was bl……he stopped full sentence and looked at me, I gave him a pleading look hoping he wouldn’t tell “it it was just this lotion I used I have sensitive skin I’m okay so what did you guys need?”