Part 1

Roan comes back after a few days gone Echo had been in charge since he left.

A few grounders had the Allie chip in there head and Echo was a target of that and she had to be strong for all of her people.

One of the grounders when he had taken the chip he was Echos brother and he was taking it hard the things that Alli made him do he tortured his own sister. It haunted him.

Roan had brought the 100 with him but he made it clear to Clarke that he had to talk to his people first being they weren't really happy with them. Especially Bellamy so roan gave them these guard suits to wear just in case something happened.

Murphy; you want us to hide

Roan: look if you want food and drinks you gotta blend in just until I talk to them and do me a favor no talking. You have a way of pissing people off.

Bellamy smirks*

Bellamy and the few of the 100 just stayed in the medical room

Clarke and others went to get some food*

Echo goes up the elevator with Josh her brother he found her laying on the ground all bruised up *

Nurse * Oh my god what happened

Josh; I don't know I found her this way

They lay her on the table

Bellamy and the rest of them back up still on guard outfits*

Josh: Echo your gonna be okay. Hang in there

Echo : okay.

The nurse and doctors looks at her come out a few mintues later Roan is now up there*

Doctor: it's a good thing she wasn't shot. But there is bad news it seems this isn't the first time we believe someone is tprturing Echo from the amount of pain she is in this isn't the first time.
Roan: do we know who did this

Nurse: she keeps saying she fell but that girl couldn't have fell in the amount of scars and bruises she has and broken bones she was beaten sevierly and this isn't her brothers fault.

Josh; I hurt her when I was on that damn chip

Nurse: we know but see this she has a broken arm and her back has about 50 scars and cuts she looks like someone punched her in the face now unless you did that it's not from you.

Josh: no mam

Roan: I want whoever did this punished.

Doctor; nurse can you excuse us

Nurse: I have to check on her anyway.

Nurse leaves the room*

Doctor looks at Josh : I'll be going to.

Josh goes and sees his sister*

Doctor: Roan I've gotten to know your niece over the years and she's not one to holdback her feelings until now whoever is doing this it seems personal and Echo is on the edge of breaking I think you should talk to her.