Part 2

Lucia and roan are talking and he ends up putting her in the cell for a day which is like jail.

(Ashley Echos best friend accidentally dropped something jasper helps her pick it up. )

Hadley: what do you think your doing

The grounders start fussing and Echo gets up: Josh get roan now.

Echo gets her sword right before grounder touches Raven: I don't think so buddy. You heard Roan you don't touch them. All of you sit down now.

Hadley: aww that's cute you think your in charge again? Yeah right your a murder

Echo; yeah and I'm the only one who gives a damn about all of you so unless you wanna die I suggest you stop acting like stubborn kids and eat your damn dinner.

(Everyone goes back to there seats)

Raven; Thankyou

(Bellamy was behind her )

Echo: your welcome

Ashley: this is all my fault I'm so clumsy and I start a war

Jasper: not your fault your people are crazy no offense

Ashley: none taken

Roan finally gets here Echo what happened

Echo: the usual they hate anyone. It doesn't matter I fixed it for now. I'm going to bed goodnight.

Roan: night

Roan stays down there)

Bellamy follows Echo : hey Echo wait up

Echo; oh hey

Bellamy; about my sister

Echo: it's fine I'm used to it

Bellamy: how are you okay with being treated like this

Echo: because I did those things I betrayed you which caused you to do what you did and they blame y'all for Alli and me for everything else. Like I said I deserve it.

Bellamy; the girl I met doesn't deserve any of this

Echo; not that girl anymore. She's empty inside. Just ask the others. I'll see you tomorrow she goes inside her room)

Bellamy sighs*

The 100 sleep in the guest rooms roan made sure to give Bellamy the key to lock the doors just in case and there was two guards who roan trusted to keep them safe)

The next morning Echo goes to the gym it's 5 am*

Octavia goes 6 am* " oh you've got to be kidding me

Echo; hello to you to

Octavia: you realize I don't like you

Echo; join the club

Octavia: this would be much easier if

Echo: what

Octavia; fine I'll say it if you weren't being so damn nice. I don't get you its like you save my brother then betray him then you get blamed and you feel bad say sorry and y'all are okay again but I feel like there's something more to you.