6

It was 10 minutes to 10 and Zayn, Niall and Harry were sitting in their livingroom waiting for Liam to arive.

"So is he driving?" Niall piped in.

"No, I don't think so. I hope not." Zayn was unsure of how he would react if Liam drove. That would mean he would either drive drunk or be sober the entire night. Zayn really didn't want Liam to remember tonigjt, he hoped it would be a one time thing.

"I can't believe we're going partying with the Liam Payne!" Harry was more than a bit excited to say, Harry started crying when Zayn called him to tell him the plans tonight.

"Yeah. And Lou-" Zayn was talking then Harry screamed.

"Omg! Why didn't you tell me! I look horrible! I have to change!" Harry tried to get off the couch but Niall held him down. "Get off me Niall." Harry fought agaisnt Niall so Zayn helped Niall hold Harry.

"You look fine." Harry looked down at his button shirt, that wasn't even buttoned all the way up. It was black and stopped buttoning right above his moth tattoo. He also had on black skinny jeans and black boots.

"No, I look slop-" There were a few knocks at the door which stopped Harry.

"You look fine." Zayn said as opening the door. Liam looked Zayn up and down. Zayn had on black skinny jeans, a long black shirt, a long black jacket and black boots. His  blonde and black hair was done up.

"As do you." Liam gave Zayn a flirtatious smile.

"I wasn't talking about you. I'm talking about Harry. He looks good right?" Liam enters and Zayn points at Harry.

"Yeah, you look great." Liam gave Harry two thumbs up.

"Where's Louis?" Harry pinched Niall's arm and pulls from his grasp.

"In the car, we should head out now." The four walked out. Niall locked the door and entered the back of the limo.

"This is fancy." Niall ran his hands over the leather seat.

"Yeah it is." Zayn nodded agreeing. Liam reached over into the ice bucket and handed everyone a beer.

"So, your game last week was so awesome." Harry was sitting next to Louis.

"Yeah, too bad I got put on the bench half way through because that wanker takled me." Louis took a swig of his beer.

"Yeah, I ready to jump through the tv and kick his arse." Louis laughed thinking he Harry was joking.

"You're funny Harry. I like you." Harry laughed nervously because Louis thought he was joking, he wasn't.

"Haha, Louis you wasn't there Harry was ready to-" Niall started but Harry interupted.

"Thank you Niall, but I don't think its the time to share details." They all started laughing.

"Which club are we going to?" Niall asked.

"Red Velvet." Harry eyes nearly popped out his eyes, Zayn and Niall chocked on their beer.

"That place is so exclusive. How did you gets all of us in?" Zayn was still coughing when Harru asked the question.

"Not that hard, you just throw around some names, throw around a little bit of money and be Liam Payne and you'll be in." Louis rolled his eyes at Liam.

"Stop being such a show off. We had our celebration here last week and they said we were welcome back anytime so Liam called and told them to have a closed off VIP area ready. Plus it's not that exclusive." Liam rolled his eyes at Louis.