chapter 3 (outside meetings)

I had been seeing the joker for about four months now and every day I saw him I got deeper in his trance but I didn't care. I had even begun sleeping in my office once a week and he would come see me at night.
"If you let me take him to the very bottle floor with no guards I promise I'll make a break through. You see my notes. We are learning so much" I say to Mrs. Arkham trying to convince her to let me take the joker somewhere comfortable where he will feel at home and safer.

"Be is a criminal and you want me to let you have him taken to the toxin plant. The one place he can use to destroy all of Gotham" she got louder "why would you want to do that Harleen!"

" I promise you that I can make sure he won't I have been watching him for four months. Not one wrong move. I promise you that I can help him there let me try." I said even louder.

She threw up her hands " fine but this is your one and only chance!" She left the room and picked up the phone explaining to the guards to drive him there and to wait for me before exiting the whole area..

When I showed up at the plant I was scared and they unlocked the joker and he was in a straight jacket still. The men gave me a very weird and nervous look before driving way. 'She is a dead women' I though I heard one say.

"Hello pretty. Why are we here" my puddin' said happily.

"I thought you would like this place. But I promised m'a boss that y'a wouldn't go destrotan all the town" I say letting my accent out more.

We were standing on a walk way over a giant bin of toxic waste. He was playing with my hair once I took it down. We were chatting about stuff for a while.

"Harley Do you love me." He said in a bit of a serious manner "would you do anything for me?"

"I would mitah J. Haven't I already told ya that." I said back playing with his ear as he leaned against the railing.

"Would you die for me?" He said again.

"I would mitah J."

"No Harley you don't get it! Would you die for me fight for me. Would you risk your self to be with me?" He said again. Moving from the railing.

"I would mitah J. Don't you understand what y'a sayin' I'm already doin'."

"Would you jump off this for me." He said pointing to the toxic waste laying below.

I grabbed my shirt and took it off and took off my pants.."I would..even tho I can't swim i would..actually I will" as that word cam out I turned around and threw my self off. As I was falling I looked up but he wasn't there...he didn't even run or jump after me..he left me behind. I splashed into the toxins and passed out.

*jokers point of view*

My pumpkin jumped off the bride and I began to walk away. Not noticing what just happened for a moment. No one truly loved me though not enough for that..I ran back once I realized she said she couldn't swim. And j jumped after her. I landed in the toxic waste and swam after her as I watched the water turn green. I grabbed her body and pulled her to the top. She had her mouth open and her head was bleedin' a bit so I rose her to the top.

She was out cold..and her mouth was open meaning she had swollowed some of the toxins. I began to breathe into her mouth. Horrified I kept going. After 5 minutes I began to get worried. Had she just killed her self over me?

*Harley's point of view*

I could feel my soul leaving my body and before I could reach out and grab my sister had. I woke up to my puddin' kissing me. I began to kiss him back in a manner that was unlike before. I felt different.
"Awww puddin' how sweet of you." I said once he pulled me out of the toxin fluids.