Surprise

Kid Flash:Wally West

Once we made it back to our house we were surprised by Wally's entire family "SURPRISE!" They shouted "aw, you didn't have to," I said, Wally gently placed the baby basket down and took Richard out, he giggled and clapped his hands together, "can I hold him?" Wally's mother asked "of course, you're his grandmother," I said, Wally handed our son to his mother, she started cooing, "I wonder if he'll be a speedster like his father," she said, I've never thought about that, "now that you mention it yeah, I wonder if Richard will be a speedster," I said "let's worry about that later," Iris said "we have a surprise for both of you." I took Richard back from his grandmother, Wally and I followed Iris to a room. It was a baby room for Richard "aw," I said

I took a good look at the room, Richard clapped his hands in happiness "looks like Rich really likes his new room," said Wally, I turned to face him, "really?" I asked "what?" Asked Wally "your nickname for Richard is Rich?" I asked, we argued abo...

I took a good look at the room, Richard clapped his hands in happiness "looks like Rich really likes his new room," said Wally, I turned to face him, "really?" I asked "what?" Asked Wally "your nickname for Richard is Rich?" I asked, we argued about Richard's nickname for a bit but Wally gave up making me smirk in victory.

Nightwing:Dick Grayson

Anabeth happily giggled and clapped her hands as Dick and I walked up the steps of the Wayne Manor together. Since Dick's holding the baby basket I had to knock on the door, Alfred opened it for us "hello Ms. Y/n and Master Dick, welcome back," I smiled "hello Alfred, it's been too long," I said, Anabeth giggled again, "I see you've given birth to a very happy and healthy baby girl," Alfred said "yes I did," I said "Alfred, meet Anabeth Marie Grayson," Dick introduced our daughter, Anabeth giggled again causing Alfred to smile, "come in, Master Bruce and the others have a surprise for you both." Said Alfred "well I'm quiet excited." I said, I took Anabeth out of the basket and followed Alfred with Dick close behind, Alfred led us to a room. Dick opened the door, inside everyone was waiting for us "SURPRISE!" They all chorused, Anabeth giggled again, "aw, she is so cute!" Barbra cooed at Anabeth, I placed Anabeth in Barbra's waiting arms, "hi, I'm your Auntie Barbra," Barbra began, I smiled before taking a good look around the room, "you guys did this for us?" Dick asked, his arms wrapping around my waist, "yep." Jason answered "hope you guys like it." Damian added "like it?" I repeated "I love it." Dick kissed the back of my head "me too." He said softly, Anabeth giggled again.