First Birthday!

Kid Flash:Wally West
Since this is Richard's first birthday we decided to have a simple birthday for him with Barry and Iris. Mom and Dad joined in since they're Richard's grandparents "happy birthday to you," I softly sang as I placed a cupcake on Richard's highchair, he laughed and clapped his hands "happy birthday kiddo." Said Barry, he gave his grand nephew a hug, gifts were given to Richard, most of them were just what an ordinary baby boy. When Richard finished eating his cupcake he had frosting smeared all over his face "reminds me of Wally when it was his first birthday." Wally's mother said "Mom!" Wally whined making me laugh as I cleaned Richard's face.(I have no idea what the name is when I said 'grand nephew')

Nightwing:Dick Grayson 

Dick and I headed to Anabeth's bedroom silently, she's pretty smart for a 1 year old. Dick opened the door but we heard giggles from Anabeth, Dick opened the door fully, we saw Anabeth already awake playing with her feet. I smiled before walking over to Anabeth, Dick leaned on the door frame, Anabeth reached up for me and I picked her up "how's our little birthday girl?" I asked, Dick pulled both of us in a hug, "yeah, how's our birthday girl?" Dick repeated me, Anabeth reached up for her father and Dick picked her up. The three of us headed downstairs where the party is held. We were welcomed by confetti and cheering, Bruce took Anabeth from me making Anabeth giggle and held onto Bruce's neck. Anabeth had all the attention today, especially from Barbra, I swear to God she and Anabeth are inseparable! After a while Anabeth waddled to Dick and me, she reached up for Dick. Dick smiled and picked our daughter up "there we go sweetheart," Dick said, Anabeth snuggled into her father's chest before falling asleep, "guess her first birthday was too much." I said, Dick chuckled, "I guess so," he said "at least she had fun." 

Superboy:Connor Kent

M'gann went full out with Lincoln's first birthday. I watched Lincoln get all the attention again from all the girls again, Connor chuckled as Lincoln squirmed around in M'gann's arms "M'gann, can Connor and I have our son back?" I asked, M'gann pouted but handed Lincoln back to me, Lincoln immediately snuggled into me happily, "time for your birthday cupcake." Said Connor, M'gann brought the cupcake to Lincoln, he blew it out and we all cheered. We returned to Metropolis where Lois and Clark can celebrate Lincoln's birthday, unlike the girls back at the cave Lois doesn't really keep Lincoln to herself and pout when she can't have Lincoln. After that, Connor and I headed home with a sleeping Lincoln in Connor's arms "guess he's tired." Connor said "well of course, he's tired because of the girls back at the Cave." I said, Connor laughed softly and we continued heading home. 

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm 

Like M'gann, the Queen went full out with Sophie's birthday. Aquaman managed to put a stop to that, we had a small party for Sophie, she giggled as the Queen cooed at her "she loves the child more than me," Aquaman muttered making me smile, "everyone loves infants," I said "didn't you do the same when your child was born?" I asked, Kaldur kissed my shoulder softly, Sophie squirmed out of the Queen's grip and swam to Kaldur and me, "Mama, Dada, hug me." Sophie said, I smiled and picked her up, Kaldur's arms tightening around me. After the party a problem occurred causing Kaldur to stay behind, Sophie wouldn't stop squirming around in my arms as I placed her in her crib "Sophie, relax. Your father will be alright," I said "Dada! Now!" Sophie pouted, I sighed, "I'm right here Sophia," I turned around to find Kaldur, he received a small wound but that's it, after Sophie saw her father she fell asleep, "I'm glad you're back." I said, kissing Kaldur very softly, "so am I my queen." Kaldur said 

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

Will really doesn't like attention so we ended up having a small party that included Roy, Oliver, Dinah, Jim and myself. Will grew quiet attached to his grand uncle making Roy chuckle while Jim rolled his eyes. For some reason Will ate his cupcake very cleanly unlike many other children his age which surprised me. I scolded at Oliver for getting Will an archery set "he's only 1!" I shrieked "1 years old Oliver! Dear God, what is wrong with you?!" Roy ended up having to restrain me from killing Oliver for that.