First Day Of School!

What is up ladies? I am officially back to writing this book and I am so happy. I recently found out that the computer is fixed and my dad didn't even bother telling me until I had to print something out for school and let me tell you, I was not a happy person when I found out I could use the freakin' computer again months ago! Seriously, Dad?! Tf?! Anyways, I am back and let's get back to the book.

Kid Flash:Wally West

Holding Richard by the hand, I took him to his kindergarten class, when we got close, I dropped down to his level.

"Are you ready?" I asked him, Richard hugged me tight, "you and Daddy don't want me around?" he asked, I pushed a strand of red hair out of his e/c eyes, "of course not, sweetheart, school is where you get to learn new things," I said "now, go inside, make new friends, learn new things, and the most important thing, have fun," I said to him "okay?" "okay!" Richard said and went inside, before doing so, he hugged me tight, "I love you, Mommy." he said "I love you too, Richard." I said to him and he went inside.

I smiled and watched him talk to his teacher and talk to his fellow classmates.

I got a text from Wally

Wally:how is he?

Me:he's happy

Dick Grayson:Nightwing

Dick carried Anabeth in his arms while I carried her backpack, when we reached her classroom, Dick placed her on the floor.

"Okay, kiddo, backpack check, pencils check, emergency phone check, and letting go not check," Dick listed, I rolled my eyes at the last part as I hugged Anabeth, "have a good time, sweetie," I said, Dick too hugged Anabeth hard, "stay safe," he said, Anabeth held onto her father's neck, "kay, Daddy and Mommy," Anabeth said "and if somebody is bullying you, don't stand down, pay them back with kindness," I said "shouldn't I beat them up?" Anabeth asked "that's Uncle Jason told me to do," "absolutely not," I said "so what should I do?" Anabeth asked "just show them kindness," Dick agreed "okay!" Anabeth chirped "now, go inside," Dick said and she went inside. "Remind me to kill Jason when we get back." "I'm going with you."

Connor Kent:Superboy

Lincoln and I walked into his class hand in hand, I admit, he is shaking with fear. I dropped down to his level and pushed a strand of h/c hair out of his face.

"You okay?" I asked him, Lincoln hugged me tight, "I'm scared," he whimpered, I hugged him back, "it's okay to be scared, Linc," I said "this is a secret between you and me, Lincoln," I said to him "your father may act all mighty and tough, but sometimes? He's not," I said to him "really?" Lincoln asked "yeah," I said "I didn't know that," Lincoln said "I know, now, this is a secret you and I can only know okay?" I reminded him "okay!" Lincoln said "good, now, join your classmates." I said giving him a gently push and he entered.

Kaldur'ahm:Aqualad

Sophie doesn't attend a school on the surface, she attends a school down in Atlantis where she feels more comfortable.

"I feel very uncertain about this," Kaldur said to me as we watched Sophie swim to school with the other children "you're being paranoid, Kaldur," I said to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head near his neck, "take a deep breath and accept the fact that our little angelfish is growing up," Kaldur shook with laughter and looked down at me, "very well, my queen," he said softly, just when our lips were about to meet, someone held our legs.

We looked down to see Sophie, "what is it, baby?" I asked dropping down to her level, Sophie hugged me, "I'm going to miss you and Daddy," she said when she pulled away, she had the most adorable pout.