Chapter Seven

June's POV:

tucked my hair behind my ear as l watched Han rush past me. mean I've known him for a while, but not enough to know what made him react like that. turned away to go to my room, after l switched auto-pilot on i checked on Xenobudgie"So...has the Captain given you a job yet? "Yea"Cool." "Speaking of which, who is flying the space ship?" A. P"Who?" Auto-Pilot"Oh..." "Hm. I'm bored." I said turning upside down on my bed, letting my hair fall down to the floor. "Go fly the ship then"You stink"You're worse." I scrunched my nose. "Am not Are to Juvenile"Says you." "Shut up. "No." Agree to disagree"All that means is You're wrong, and I'm tired of talking to your face." Touché." I said and turned away in defeat. I picked up my laptop, and started to watch an episode of one of my many favorite shows. "Are you watching Doctor Who?" "Maybe..." l said smirking. One thing led to another and we are no longer enemies, actually really liking the same show. Die hard Who vians. Finally I approached the elephant in the room. "Why are you called Xenobudgie?" Because She said smirking, "I can do this." She totally and awesomely transformed into a bird-ish thing. Which may, I redundantly repeat myself, was freaking awesome. She transformed back to her human looking self thing and laughed at my stupid face. Then Han had to come knock on my door and ruin it Pilot. Now"K. Bye." said toward Xenobudgie. "Kill joy." said to Han jokingly, while bumping into him at the same time. Oh my Gallifrey NEED coffee. So bad. Coffee"I need Coffee so I don't crash this tin can Imuttered talking to myself. Black. Just how I like it. I switched off AP and sat down in my chair. Landing soon, we are coming close to planet Bob. Why is the planet named planet'Bob', l mean, out of all the possible names, Bob was picked. Wow. Only six more hours to get our assets. This ls going to be a long day. I sighed and turned on my music "Rising up Back on the streets Did my time Took my chances With the distance Now Im back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So many times it happens too fast..." "Eye of the Tiger?" Han said. "Don't do that. And what did you expect? Katie Perry?" "Did I scare you?" Shut up"Black. How do you drink that stuff, it tastes like hand sanitizer." He commented. "Baby. said under my breath. "I'm not a baby, I just like a little cream in my coffee. And what's wrong with Katie Perry? I laughed, then said, "Nothing, ljust like 80's music better." "Look I'm sorry about earlier, me and Specter hit a touchy subject. I'm also sorry he tried to flirt with you. "No, it's fine, don't worry. try not to pry, I know a touchy subject when l see one. Besides, he's not my type. Wasn't he the one who crashed Serenity? swear, if he puts another scratch on this ship... Irambled on angrily. And what did Han do? He just laughed and walked away. I hope he's going to warn Specter of a possible chance he's going to die.